Rams News Recap: June 27

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
How Do Other Teams View the St. Louis Rams?
No matter what league there is, some teams are feared more than others. And most of the time, they are feared because they are good.

Todd Gurley Is The Rams’ Top Fantasy Football Target, Says ESPN
Earlier this week, the ESPN fantasy staff released their super early Top 300 players list for 2015.

Rams Camps More Than Just Football
Although OTAs are over and the players are off for the next few weeks until camp, Rams Park still serves as a training ground for players from across the country.

Rams DE Chris Long Could Have A Career Year In 2015
I’ve been a fan of St. Louis Rams defensive end Chris Long since his 2008 NFL Draft day.

Todd Gurley to Meet with Dr. James Andrews –Latsch
St. Louis Rams’ first-round pick Todd Gurley is making progress in his rehabilitation from the knee injury that ended his final season at Georgia prematurely.

Is Rams QB Nick Foles Worth a Contract Extension?
In what was considered the biggest splash of the offseason, the St. Louis Rams acquired quarterback Nick Foles in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Rams Rookie Todd Gurley: ACL Rehab is Going Well –Audio

Will Sanchez Open Season as Starting QB for Philly? –Video

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This guy is really starting to get me mad, this is the second article in a row of his were he is BAD-MOUTHING THE RAMS Politely, and I don't care for it!! JMO
Just saw this too Dave...He IS the same guy saying some negative stuff.....Just gotta go play...