Rams News Recap: June 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Want to Extend Nick Foles’ Contract –PD
The Rams have engaged in preliminary discussions with the agent for quarterback Nick Foles about a contract extension. Where they lead, who knows.

Rams Notes: Gaines Ready Follow Up on Stellar Rookie Season –PD
One of the steals of the 2014 NFL draft, Rams’ defensive back E.J. Gaines is already excited about the start of his second season.

Rams will spend part of 2015 training camp in LA –PD
As expected, the Rams are indeed spending a few days in the Los Angeles area this August as part of the 2015 training camp schedule released by the team Tuesday.

Rams’ Fisher Says Rookies Are up to Speed and Ready to Roll –FSMW
The Rams are wrapping up their final week of OTAs, and the coaching staff has a warning for the group.

Rams Coach Jeff Fisher: “We’re very fortunate right now” –Video

Rams OC Nick Foles: “I feel comfortable with this offense” –Video

Rams OC Frank Cignetti: “We’ve had a great offseason” –Video

Former Rams Rank Among NFL’s Top Backup QB’s –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams went through a dramatic makeover in their quarterback room during the offseason. In Nick Foles, they have a new starter, and they also project to have a competition for the backup job.

Rams’ E.J. Gaines looks to Solidify Starting CB Job –Wagoner
After emerging as one of the steals of the 2014 NFL draft, St. Louis Rams cornerback E.J. Gaines’ rookie season came to an abrupt end when he suffered a Week 16 concussion against the New York Giants.

Meet Dr. Erin Shannon, the Holistic Practitioner Several Rams and Other Athletes Swear By
In 2011, Joe Buck was having the worst year of his broadcast career.

Rams’ Tim Barnes Hoping to Parlay Experience into Starting Center Job –Wagoner
After the St. Louis Rams declined to extend a restricted free agent offer sheet to center Tim Barnes in March, Barnes got his second taste of what it’s like to go searching for an NFL home.

Rams have begun long-term contract talks with QB Nick Foles –Wagoner
Although quarterback Nick Foles hasn’t played a single snap in a regular-season game for the St. Louis Rams, the team apparently already has plans to make sure that once he does, he’ll continue to do so for a long time.

One-On-One with Rams WR Kenny Britt –Video

RAMS ANNOUNCE 2015 TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE SCHEDULE

Rams OTA Highlights: Week 2 –Video

Rams’ Tavon Austin Talks About Preparing for the Upcoming NFL Season –Video

St. Louis Magazine’s Ray Hartmann In-Studio for Discussion on Stadium, Rams’ Future –Audio

Bernie: Rams Move Won’t Ensure Winning –Audio

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
About the Rams wanting to extend Foles contract, I am good with that, because I have seen him play every game somewhat ( i have two tv's going when the Rams and Eagles play at the same time) and I think he is a better fit in the Rams offense the he was in Chips. Running that Pistol or what ever they call it is meant for certain types of QBs as we have seen in the West Division. Fish runs the traditional offense which I am a fan of seeing. I feel by watching his play when he was under Reid that he was a better fit ( the so called West Coast Offense). Fish likes using the variation of the west coast offense. I think Foles style of play in more of the traditional. Imagine the Mannings in the Pistol :ROFLMAO::LOL:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The Tavon interview pissed me off a little. "Going from 12, 13 touches a game in college and not getting to play now is tough." Not getting to play? Not getting to play? Last I checked you play plenty. Try getting in position to make plays.