Rams News Recap: Feb. 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Fisher Says Sam Bradford Had a Say in Rams’ Staff Changes –PFT
In the clearest sign yet that the Rams are sticking with Sam Bradford as their starting quarterback, head coach Jeff Fisher said he gave Bradford a say in the Rams’ offensive coordinator search.

Could Kroenke Sell Rams, Buy and Move Raiders? –PFT
From time to time in this business, members of the media are told something but asked to present that something not as a “report,” but as their own idea.

Bernie: It’s No Fantasy for STL, LA to Both Win
I haven’t participated in Fantasy Football since 1988, when I teamed with Tim Cowlishaw to win the Dallas Morning News League.

Rams’ Search for QB Coach Continues –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams finally filled their offensive coordinator job Thursday, formally announcing Frank Cignetti’s promotion. They also promoted Rob Boras from tight ends coach to assistant head coach/offense.

Free-Agent Quarterback Options for 2015 –PD
There are 22 NFL quarterbacks scheduled for unrestricted free agency, according to the NFL Players Association.

Loyalty Was Key for Fisher in OC Search –PD
After Brian Schottenheimer decided to head south to the Georgia Bulldogs, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said there was “no doubt in my mind that I had his replacement on the staff.”

Senior Bowl Position Review: Offensive Line –Video

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning Ram-blings: Possible LA and St. Louis outcomes?
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...-ram-blings-possible-la-and-st-louis-outcomes

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- With so many moving parts to the relocation rumors surrounding the St. Louis Rams, Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers, the conspiracy theories and ideas being bandied about in all corners of cyberspace have kicked into overdrive.

But, according to stltoday.com columnist Bernie Miklasz, there might be some validity to a few of them. In his Sunday column for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Miklasz writes that there are ways in which Rams owner Stan Kroenke could own the team in Los Angeles but also ways he could own a different team there while the Rams stay in St. Louis.

As always, these discussions are really only in their starting phase and there's a lot that will take place in the next year but it's worth keeping an eye on the possible permutations since St. Louis is the only one of the three markets in need of a stadium that is actively working on putting a plan in place.

I.C.Y.M.I.

A roundup of the weekend's Rams stories appearing on ESPN.com. ... We wrapped up the look at last offseason's additions with a breakdown of guard Davin Joseph's performance. ... Spending big in free agency doesn't often yield more wins. ... For now, the Rams' 2015 schedule looks tough once again. ... In announcing Frank Cignetti as offensive coordinator, the Rams made it clear that they view Sam Bradford as their quarterback for 2015. ... This week's mailbag answers your Twitter questions on a variety of subjects. ... Finally, the Rams are going to continue their search for a quarterbacks coach.

Elsewhere:

ESPN NFL insider Chris Mortensen reports that Peyton Manning has told the Denver Broncos he's ready to come back for more.

Jim Harbaugh left little doubt about how his divorce from the San Francisco 49ers really went down.

Adam Schein of NFL.com doesn't approve of the Rams' bringing Bradford back in 2015 though his alternative plan isn't any better.

At 101sports.com, Russ Lande discussed the Rams' top needs in this year's draft.

Also at stltoday.com, Jim Thomas covers the unimpressive ground of available free agent quarterbacks.