Rams News Recap: Aug.7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Say Foles is their Man with Extension –PD
The Rams handed the car keys to quarterback Nick Foles with a contract extension.

Nick Foles’ New Contract with Rams Makes Sense for Both Sides –Wagoner
Considering the fact that Nick Foles has yet to take so much as a snap in a game for the St. Louis Rams, it’s reasonable to wonder why the team was in such a hurry to sign him to the two-year contract extension he struck with the team Friday night.

Rams Notes: TE Cook excited about upcoming season –PD
In his seventh NFL training camp, Rams tight end Jared Cook has never felt better about an upcoming season.

Rams hold annual night scrimmage after extending Nick Foles –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams held their annual scrimmage Friday night at Lindenwood University. The biggest event of the night took place before the team ever stepped on to the field, as the team struck a deal with quarterback Nick Foles on a two-year contract extension.
Rams Camp Practice Report: Day 7 –Video

Les Snead on Signing Nick Foles to A Contract Extension –Video

Dani Klupenger One-On-One with Rams QB Nick Foles –Video

Jeff Fisher: “I’m Happy About Foles’ Extension” –Video

My Story: Rams QB Nick Foles –Video

Nick Foles: “I’m very thankful and thrilled to be here” –Video

Jim Fadler’s Rams Scrimmage Twitter Summary: August 7

Rookie Linemen Earning Praise from Rams –Latsch
Rams coach Jeff Fisher was asked at the conclusion of Thursday’s practice session if anybody has caught his eye so far in training camp.

Rams: Why QB Nick Foles Will Succeed
Jeff Fisher only knows one way to have his team play, and that’s ground and pound with play action thrown in…

Sean Mannion could earn spot as backup QB in St. Louis
Former Oregon State quarterback Sean Mannion didn’t receive nearly as much attention as Marcus Mariota in the 2015 NFL draft, but he was selected in the third round (89th overall) by the St. Louis Rams.

Greg Zuerlein Focused on Improving Mentally –Wagoner
Here in St. Louis, legendary baseball player and hometown boy Yogi Berra once said “Half the game is 90 percent mental.”

Jeff Fisher: Todd Gurley ‘unlikely’ to play in preseason –NFL.com
Todd Gurley didn’t start training camp on the PUP list, but don’t expect to see him on the field during the preseason.

Rams Set to turn it up in Scrimmage –Wagoner
For the first time under coach Jeff Fisher, the St. Louis Rams will be taking their training camp show to nearby Lindenwood University for the team’s annual scrimmage.

Breaking Down Rams Position Battles: Tight Ends –Video

NFL Media’s Andrew Siciliano Sits Down with Rams Coach Jeff Fisher –Video

Gray: With RSA Ruling, Task Force Likely Cleared Largest Public Funding Hurdle
On Monday, the St. Louis Stadium Task Force all but completely locked up the first of three key revenue streams necessary to finance construction of a new state-of-the-art NFL stadium

How is Nick Foles Adjusting to Working Under Center? –Wagoner Audio

Jared Cook: The Rams Offense will be Better this Season –Audio

Dukes on Aaron Donald: He Reminds Me of Warren Sapp –Video

William Hayes: This Is the Best Team I’ve Ever Been On –Video

Rams OG Rodger Saffold: “The Young Guys Are Working Hard” –Video

Rams OG Jamon Brown: The Game Is Starting to Slow Down For Me –Video