Rams News Recap: Aug.26

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Notes: Lingering calf injury has slowed rookie Wichmann –PD
On Tuesday, a pair of the Rams’ key offensive weapons, wide receiver Brian Quick and rookie running back Todd Gurley, took part in their first full workout at training camp.

Ethan Westbrooks is Trying to Make his Own Story –PD
Last year at this time, defensive end Ethan Westbrooks was nothing short of a camp sensation, a small-college find from West Texas A&M.

Jeff Fisher: We Worked Heavy Run and Special Teams Today –Video

Simmons Rams Camp Practice Report: 8/26 –Video

With Nick Foles in the Fold, Four Rams Who Should be Next to Sign –Wagoner

The St. Louis Rams took care of a major piece of business in the first week of training camp when they signed quarterback Nick Foles to a two-year contract extension.

Lamarcus Joyner Jumps into Nickel Job with Something to Prove –Wagoner
For as long as he can remember, football came easy to St. Louis Rams cornerback Lamarcus Joyner. Until last season.

Using Nick Foles’ Place Amongst Starting QB’s to Project Rams’ Win Totals –Wagoner
Earlier this summer, ESPN NFL Insider Mike Sando posted his now annual quarterback tiers story.

Practice Report 8/25: Gurley ‘Hype’ for Full Practice –Simmons
It’s been a long time since running back Todd Gurley stepped on the practice field, got into a huddle, and ran a play.

Todd Gurley: I’ve Been Preparing Myself For This For the Last Few Months –Video

Nick Foles: We Need to Move the Ball, Get Some Points on the Board –Video

Rams Camp Under The Lights: Aaron Donald –Video

Nick Foles: Rams are Going to Get the Best Me –Video

Coach Venturi Talks Rams Slow Starts Under Fisher –Audio

What is Nick Wagoner Looking For in Rams Preseason Game 3? –Audio

Simmons Rams Camp Practice Report: 8/25 –Video

Brian Quick: Every Day I Kept Telling Myself I’ll Be Back –Video

Rams Coach Jeff Fisher Press Conference – 8/25 –Video