Rams News Recap: April 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Ten for No. Rams Pick #10: DeVante Parker –Wagoner
Today we complete our series of 10 for No. 10, a look at 10 players who could be in the mix for the St. Louis Rams with the 10th overall selection.

St. Louis Task Force to Present Stadium Plan to NFL –Wagoner
Earlier this week, word leaked that the St. Louis Rams, San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders would be presenting their plans for stadiums in Inglewood and Carson to the NFL next week.

The Rams Should Look Hard at These Three QB’s –Wheeler
We all know it. There is an absolute need for the Rams to draft a developmental quarterback this year.

A Closer Look at Kiper’s ‘Grade A’ Mock for the Rams –Wagoner
On Thursday, ESPN NFL draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. offered his annual “Grade A” mock draft.

Dirty Work: Michael Brockers –Simmons
The Rams’ defensive line has been regarded as a position of strength for some time, in no small part because of the sacks it’s put forth.

Scout’s Tales: What a Scout Saw In Lamarcus Joyner and Tre Mason
There are numerous ways NFL teams acquire players, and the Rams’ scouting staff is always hard at work trying to find the next guy who can help them win.

Morning Ram-blings: Progress in Carson? –Wagoner
As attempts to get financing lined up in St. Louis took a bit of a turn last week with lawsuits being filed in an effort to expedite the process, there’s work going on in Los Angeles as well.

Is Jeff Fisher More Likely to Take a Chance on Character Guys in the Draft? –Audio

Question Marks: Wide Receiver Draft Prospects –Video

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm no expert, but I likeed Sean Manion when watching him in a limited way in the Combine.....Kevin Wheeler thinks he's the #1 option for the Rams as a developmental QB, which I would be excited about. Wheeler said that he had a lesser surrounding cast at Oregon State (compared to other top QB's in this draft), but is equally comfortable under center and shotgun. Wheeler called him a stronger armed version of Foles, which I don't know if that is a compliment or not at this point..lol.Hopefully he compares to the 2013 version of Foles, instead of the 2014 edition!