Rams need to take a page from Chief's game last night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Last night Kareem Hunt had 24 carries for 155 yards. I'd like to see McVay do that this afternoon vs Seattle with Gurley. The Rams offensive line played well last week vs the league's #1 rush defense. With Wright probably out and Wagner hobbling, the Rams would be foolish to not give Gurley 20 carries. I do realize that the Legion of Boom is also banged up and that might be too much for McVay to pass up but we also need to control the clock and keep Wilson off the field. Establishing a run game will set Goff up for the big play and give him more time in the pocket. I know McVay knows a buttload more about football than I do, so I'm confident he'll do the right thing. This is the biggest game we've had in 14 years. A victory in Seattle will give this team the confidence and momentum that could carry them to the Super Bowl. A loss will still leave us asking questions. Pretty jacked for this game, as I'm sure you all are as well. Go Rams!

ausmurp

Starter
Yep we need this win. McVay cannot afford to be out coached again by the mouth breathing gum chewer. I know that we will probably get 11 wins even with a loss but to me this is a must win game. Too many injuries on their D they shouldn't be able to stop us. 2 key mistakes by Gurley and Kupp cost us last game but I bet Kupp goes off today he's probably more shoulder chipped than anyone else today. Gurley shoulder chipped too. This could be our chance to finally destroy them. Their fans can cry all they want but we've had the injury bug bad from that crappy St. Louis turf for so many yrs. Our turn to crush them. Can't wait go Rams!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
McVay should be fully aware that Strong side starting LB'er K.J.Wright is out for the first time since 2013. The all pro Captain MLB Bobby Wagner is weakened by a bad hammy. Yes running hard might be the ticket depending on the defense. I would bet Carrol believes that due to the heat of the Eagles game where Gurley was not utilized fully that the Rams will run & his defense will be set to stop the run first.

I might even use Gurley & Lance Dunbar some in the TA role & use Malcolm Brown in the Gurley's place & just pound & pound. I sure do not want to see TA touching the ball on a wet field in the season most important game. Brown has two fresh legs & Dunbar has one fresh leg & one badly damaged weak knee.

I suspect that the Rams will see Seattle again in the playoffs & I sure want that game to be in LA!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, it would be a good time to feature Gurley. 20 carries minimum. And throw in half dozen targets or more. Their forum is saying Wright is out and Wagner is a game time decision. If Wagner plays test him by making him chase Gurley and Tavon. Its going to be raining likely. I want to say the better run team has an advantage but DB's can slip in coverage. Receivers know where they're going. DB's have to react.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
KC was at home.....San Diego is weak up the middle....Strong edges (Corners & DE's)....

IMO....KC utilized it's superior team speed....esp. at the key positions.

Seattle is still a strong run defensive team....

I think we need to attack them with no huddle...passing to the TE's and...of course our wr's in the middle of the field.

Gurley should probably be a decoy until the 4th quarter.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Win the game. I don't care about how many carries Gurley gets. Just do what is necessary to win.