Rams need to sign a OG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I agree. However I'm not sure of our cap space or if we can afford to re-sign Saffold and grab a new OG.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wrong thread. :slap:

But yeah,we need an OG. Dahl is aging and our other guys are just servicable. Then there's Saffold who is fragile and may be too expensive for a guy who can't play a full season of football.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Wrong thread. :slap:

But yeah,we need an OG. Dahl is aging and our other guys are just servicable. Then there's Saffold who is fragile and may be too expensive for a guy who can't play a full season of football.
I disagree with the general statement, I believe you could make the point at tackle Saffold is fragile but I believe the movements of a guard may be right up his alley and that transition will help him in staying healthy, longer.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm tired of seeing band aids and cast offs filling the holes in our O line. It is time to build a young dominant line that can protect Sam and stay healthy.

OhioRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am not I new he been a pretty good player...I don't want the rams to resign Roger dude is always hurt and we already have two many Olineman just like him see long,Wells,Dahl

Sign an OG, be it re-signing Saffold or bringing someone in from outside.
Draft an OG
Draft a T

I'm happy with that line. Just need to improve the secondary after that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we cut Dahl and/or Wells; signing someone via FA really helps the draft strategy.

We cannot go into the draft with this much uncertainty on the oline. Everyone is hurt!