Rams need to set a record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Fans - we need to be loud....and I would love to break the decibel record, again...Especially AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS

I remember back in 2006 or 2007 - The Rams had the best Home record in the league over the 3 or 4 seasons (some 25+ games)..Sure that was during the GSOT years, but we also had a Rockin' dome that opponents hated to play in...

Now adays? it's not quite as intense..

Where's the fire at! Where's that packed stadium at????

Arrowhead and Seattle are wide open stadiums...We play in A DOME!! Sound waves bounce off the walls and don't get a chance to hit the open air - it almost baffles me how a dome isn't holding the league record (doesn't have to be our dome, but any dome!)

...If I lived in St.Louis, I would be at every game, making the noise.. (and trust me, when I graduate next summer I will be looking at jobs there)

But this game against seattle is huge - and it would be even more special if we could get that dome loud as possible! I hope someone from the Rams Front office reads this - that game is in primetime too..Nothin' better than to show the world you can't play well on our turf!! #BringtheNoise

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's going to be tough. The MNF game is scheduled on the same night as game 5 of the World Series.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
It's going to be tough. The MNF game is scheduled on the same night as game 5 of the World Series.

hopefully we win it before then :bg:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Young Ram said:
Sorry but my Dodgers are putting up a fight! :box:

True. Our bench is shit, and games like today really show how bad we're missing Craig. That said, there's no way you win 2 in Busch. I don't care whos pitching. Some of Mathenys moves had me really scratching my head though.

fearsomefour

Legend
Username said:
Young Ram said:
Sorry but my Dodgers are putting up a fight! :box:

True. Our bench is shyte, and games like today really show how bad we're missing Craig. That said, there's no way you win 2 in Busch. I don't care whos pitching. Some of Mathenys moves had me really scratching my head though.

Injuries are killing LA, missing Kemp and particularly a healthy Ramirez is just killing their O.
Mattingly has made some bonehead moves as well I think.
Third time in the NLCS in the last 6 years....my Dodgers gotta get there at some point. I do sort of get the feeling the NLCS is a competition to see who loses to Detroit. That rotation is just silly.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:

If you ask nicely LA will help clear your schedule.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:

LOL.

Now now Blue, you've got a lot of Cards fans on here!

I'm walking over from the Lumiere so I hope I don't hit much traffic LOL.

bluecoconuts

Legend
bwdenverram said:
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:

LOL.

I know, I'm just messing with you guys. :mrgreen:

I'm actually not a baseball fan at all, don't watch it or care for it. Of course I always want to see my city win, but I wont be too heart broken if they don't.

Unless it's football or hockey.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
bluecoconuts said:
bwdenverram said:
bluecoconuts said:
Username said:

LOL.

I know, I'm just messing with you guys. :mrgreen:

I'm actually not a baseball fan at all, don't watch it or care for it. Of course I always want to see my city win, but I wont be too heart broken if they don't.

Unless it's football or hockey.

I hate the Dodgers . Even though I grew up is Socal, I'm an Angels fan.

+ huge Lakers and Kings fan too.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
That record could have been broken a number of years back...but doubtful it could be taken this year, especially in the game against the Seahawks.

The team hasn't shown they are a legit playoff contender to the point that the bandwagon fans will help out. If the Cardinals are playing its going to be difficult to get the place full, even if they go in 4-3.

Now, if the Cards make the WS and sweep the AL team...the Rams are 4-3 and have beaten the Panthers convincingly...well, there just might be enough excitement in this town to have people thirsting for continued excitement. If that is the case we might have a good chance at a full and loud dome.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
iced said:
Username said:

hopefully we win it before then :bg:

Pesky Dodgers may have a solution for the problem. :p