Rams need to resign Dunbar to return some life into the team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
This team was defeated before they even took the field today. Pathetic. Haven't seen that since Lineham days.

I know he can't play till week 5, but we at least need him on the sidelines. Someone needs to tell this team to wake the fuck up.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Re: Rams need to resign Dunbar to return some life into the

I doubt it will happen. Coach seem really pissed at him when he was cut.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

If Dunbar is the life blood of this defense, why are we paying Long, JL, and Finnegan $10M+? :grr:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CGI_Ram said:
If Dunbar is the life blood of this defense, why are we paying Long, JL, and Finnegan $10M+? :grr:

After today, I don't really know. Maybe they can remind me sometime in the future. I would like that.

Getting run on that bad comes down to the will and pride of the defense. Today they had none. Didn't help that we continuously played nickle in early downs either.

iced

I don't think Dunbar would make a difference.... I think the DC has more of a effect than dunbar did