Rams need to be aggressive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
We have 10 picks left in the draft. I doubt we will have room for all 10 on the roster. We need to get quality over quantity. Move up and get highly rated guys. Don't worry about needs. Get good football players.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We have 10 picks left in the draft. I doubt we will have room for all 10 on the roster. We need to get quality over quality. Move up and get highly rated guys. Don't worry about needs. Get good football players.

I still hope we can get one of the good safeties and more OL depth. But as you say not just fillers, playas'

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Exactly. BTW - I changed the second quality to quantity. I figured that's what you meant.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Joyner and Reid at FS and nickle CB is sure sounding like a good idea to me...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I tend to agree but they did pretty well just staying at their spots in the first - and that was the last thing I expected to see.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I want the Rams to trade up and take whoever the shecocks want as long as he fits the Rams needs. Get a talented player and keep seaderal in tears.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
There will be some really good players available when the Rams pick. These guys would have been 1st rounders last year. WR and OLB are deep early in the round.
We will find out what the Rams think of the DB's they have now. Some good CB's left but safety is getting a bit thin. Not that there won't be decent FS's in the 3rd, but kinda stopgap. it's more that if you wait to take take one later next year the team might be thinking about replacing him.
Bitonio is my dark horse based on the love for Martin.
Donte Moncrief would be a steal.
Allen Robinson.
Van Noy or Bradford LB's .would make the D top 5 if DB depth is established.
Carlos Hyde or Hill would seem a luxury, but think Beast mode against the NFC west.
I'm not a big Lee fan, he's a has to prove it guy to me with his knee.

MizzOU

UDFA
idk they have a lot of later round picks. They'll have to get rid of their 6s along with like two 7s just to move into the 5th. Unless they're also looking to trade off some players too. Maybe I'm underrating the value of actual picks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I tend to agree but they did pretty well just staying at their spots in the first - and that was the last thing I expected to see.
I know right? That was my lock in Strangers thread....that we wouldn't stay put with both picks.
I was wrong. Love how it turned out though.

Robert

Rookie
I hope the rams make a trade and get into the second round again One way or another. I also would love to see the rams go after Aaron colvin he is worth it even if he has to sit a year. Whoever gets him is getting a steal I think he will go in the 4th

Alan

Legend
MizzOU with phantom picks:
They'll have to get rid of their 6s along with like two 7s just to move into the 5th.
They only have two 7ths and one 6th rounders they can trade.

MizzOU

UDFA
Thought I saw they had two sixs and four sevens for some reason.

But there it is - aggression!