Ram's Move up for Laell Collins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He should of had a paternity test by now. Any interested team should also request a lie detector test. If the child is not his, there is no motive. If he passes the lie detector, i'd gamble at 41. jmo.

FRO

Legend
He should of had a paternity test by now. Any interested team should also request a lie detector test. If the child is not his, there is no motive. If he passes the lie detector, i'd gamble at 41. jmo.
Any player you pick is a gamble. Collins has great talent. Stay up all night and do as much research as you can

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You send an investigator in with heavy pockets to go pick the detectives brains.

Then you talk to him and his lawyer and his agent. A very real talk. He isn't going to get signed until camp anyway - look him and his people in the eyes and see what you see.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Lots of experts think he's undraftable at this point. Not me.
He's there in the in the fourth I'd take him.
It's risk reward.

BadCompany

Rookie
I would think that another concern would be that he is "not a suspect... yet."

So say you draft him in the fourth round, and nothing is heard, everything seems okay... but no murderer has been found. So the police are still looking, and wouldn't you know it, in the middle of training camp they show up at the stadium with some silver bracelets for your guy. Because something finally cracked in the case. Or heck, maybe it happens in Week 3. Then what? You've lost a draft pick, the UFDA period is largely over, and you're back in the national spotlight for drafting a murderer. Bad press, bad mojo, major hole in the line... basically a worst-case scenario. Sure, there is always the best-case scenario too, but you can't think of one without the other.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I would think that another concern would be that he is "not a suspect... yet."

So say you draft him in the fourth round, and nothing is heard, everything seems okay... but no murderer has been found. So the police are still looking, and wouldn't you know it, in the middle of training camp they show up at the stadium with some silver bracelets for your guy. Because something finally cracked in the case. Or heck, maybe it happens in Week 3. Then what? You've lost a draft pick, the UFDA period is largely over, and you're back in the national spotlight for drafting a murderer. Bad press, bad mojo, major hole in the line... basically a worst-case scenario. Sure, there is always the best-case scenario too, but you can't think of one without the other.

Your right. He should be drafted by the Raiders,,,,,,