Rams most over-achieving player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe Ogletree. I don't know if they expected him to perform as well as he did. as a Rookie!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chase Reynolds, how in the hell does this guy make the team? All of us should have a little Chase Reynolds in us!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The freak?? Overachieve has such a negative connotation to it, at least when I hear it.

1st thing...Robert Quinn overachieved based on the merits of what he did in college and his benign tumor? No, that doesn't make it validated. You can't simply just say, he's becoming a star? Is that so freakin hard to do?

Second, he mentions Joe Barksdale overachieved, but his reasoning is b/c of that, the OL is now a strength? When I hear overachieve, I think that the season is a fluke, and he'll become an average or below average player the following year.

Which leads me to Johnny Hekker, how the hell does one overachieve for 2 seasons? Like Robert Quinn, it's easier to say he's becoming a star. Even at punter.

Then his conclusion his these guys will become cornerstones?

Basically, this article makes no sense. It's a negative connotation that's supposed to be made positive.

I love it when you get angry

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe Ogletree. I don't know if they expected him to perform as well as he did. as a Rookie!

Not sure about last year, but I have a good feeling about his future. Just needs to keep his nose clean.