Rams Meeting With...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
EJ Gaines CB
HaHa ClintonDix S
Calvin Pryor S
Jason Verrett CB
Justin Gilbert CB
Pierre Desir CB
Christian Kirksey OLB
Jake Matthews OT
Tre Mason RB

I'm missing some that I know I've seen...please feel free to add to the list as you see more.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
EJ Gaines CB
HaHa ClintonDix S
Calvin Pryor S
Jason Verrett CB
Justin Gilbert CB
Pierre Desir CB
Christian Kirksey OLB
Jake Matthews OT
Tre Mason RB

I'm missing some that I know I've seen...please feel free to add to the list as you see more.
Already met with Robinson, and a couple of LB'rs.

Memphis Ram

Legend
My guess is by the time draft day arrives they will have meet with almost every available player.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
EJ Gaines CB
HaHa ClintonDix S
Calvin Pryor S
Jason Verrett CB
Justin Gilbert CB
Pierre Desir CB
Christian Kirksey OLB
Jake Matthews OT
Tre Mason RB
Trade down with Atlanta: they get #2, we get #6 and #37.

#6 Matthews
#13 Clinton-Dix
#37 Verrett
#44 Mason

If only it were that straightforward.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My guess is by the time draft day arrives they will have meet with almost every available player.
And you'd be wrong.

They can only meet with so many players at the combine (which is what I was listing)...and then they can bring in 30 top prospects.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
EJ Gaines CB
HaHa ClintonDix S
Calvin Pryor S
Jason Verrett CB
Justin Gilbert CB
Pierre Desir CB
Christian Kirksey OLB
Jake Matthews OT
Tre Mason RB

WTF!!! No QB's???? Snisher needs to go!!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Looks like the #13 pick will be going towards CB or Safety.

That means the #2 pick will be OT or Watkins.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah makes sense, really. When you glance at the Rams WR core and secondary, one of them sure doesn't look as athletic. Jenks is by far the best athlete in the secondary and the drop off is steep. If we don't get Verner then we need a CB. Johnson and Jenks are solid, though.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yeah makes sense, really. When you glance at the Rams WR core and secondary, one of them sure doesn't look as athletic. Jenks is by far the best athlete in the secondary and the drop off is steep. If we don't get Verner then we need a CB. Johnson and Jenks are solid, though.
I think Tru is pretty athletic. In fact, so is McGee (though he needs more experience). The athletic ability of our CB was not the problem last year. The scheme and the lack of FS were the big problems last year.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I like how the link to this thread in the forum reads:

Rams Meeting With...
Sum1BTRthnU

Makes me want to call a taunting penalty. ;)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I think Tru is pretty athletic. In fact, so is McGee (though he needs more experience). The athletic ability of our CB was not the problem last year. The scheme and the lack of FS were the big problems last year.

Yeah I take that back, lol. Really McCleod is the only one I'd consider a very average player in terms of athleticism. I don't know how high they have the current safeties graded out. We definately could use another strong CB with all the blitz packages Williams will bring.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I would take Pryor at 13. He is going to be a stud. Imagine a receiver going over the middle with Pryor and McDonald ready to take their head off?

This draft HAS to be the one that gets the Rams over the hump.

They need to resign Saffold and try to trade with Cleveland to pick up an extra 2nd.

1A. Watkins
1B. Pryor
2A. Xavier Su'a-Filo
2B. Kyle Fuller

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I personally like Gilbert and Pryor a lot.

I read somewhere that Gilbert has a lot of metal issues on the field.. Cant recall if it was Maylock or somewhere. Will try to find the source