Rams may soon be the NFC West team to beat.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PFF apparently doesn't think too highly of the Rams' roster, ranking it No. 29 out of 32 teams.

haha, 29.

when will these people realise 7 wins is the floor for this team with fisher?

hopefully it's not it's ceiling as well.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Love the enthusiasm, but the team is a couple years away IMO. Tough year this year, but they get better and better the next few years. They should be rounding into championship form just in time to move into their new home.
No tough year. Rounding into form now. Watch it happen. 11-5

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
does it really freakin matter to you that much? You're right, the Cardinals are mere shells of themselves without Carson Palmer.

You win the debate and the internet.

Congratulations.

Thanks
Hey man, my apologies here. I wasn't trying to debate or win anything. I think the Cardinals getting Palmer is the exact reason why it's not so outrageous to think the Rams can make the jump as well.
Zona had a decent D and average running game with great WR Corp. Add a good qb and there you go. Now our D is better and our run game superior so we don't even need a Carson Palmer good qb to make the jump they did.
Otherwise, Eff the Cards!!

…..

Legend
Hey man, my apologies here. I wasn't trying to debate or win anything. I think the Cardinals getting Palmer is the exact reason why it's not so outrageous to think the Rams can make the jump as well.
Zona had a decent D and average running game with great WR Corp. Add a good qb and there you go. Now our D is better and our run game superior so we don't even need a Carson Palmer good qb to make the jump they did.
Otherwise, Eff the Cards!!

All good. I was cranky with my reaction. I agree, Eff the Cards. And the Hawks. Truth be told, we don't need to worry about anyone in the west so much as win the "winnable" games not in our division.

That would make a much better topic for this guys next article!