Rams may again find trading partner for No. 2 pick in draft/Stellino

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
While moving up 8 spots to grab a WR isn't the same as grabbing a QB, it's still grabbing an elite player. This article seems to think that Dallas moving up to 6, and the Rams dropping to 14, is comparable to the Lions moving up 2 and Rams going to 10. It's not. There are 4-5 elite prospects in this draft. If all you're going to give me is your first this year and a 2nd rounder, for an elite prospect, there's no deal.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
While moving up 8 spots to grab a WR isn't the same as grabbing a QB, it's still grabbing an elite player. This article seems to think that Dallas moving up to 6, and the Rams dropping to 14, is comparable to the Lions moving up 2 and Rams going to 10. It's not. There are 4-5 elite prospects in this draft. If all you're going to give me is your first this year and a 2nd rounder, for an elite prospect, there's no deal.

Kind of my thought too. From 10 to 2. Much bigger trade up!

Simba

Rookie

I don't believe the organization gave Golden Taint a 5 year $31 million contract ($13.25 million guaranteed) and plan to follow that up by bundling the picks needed to move up to #2 to select Sammy Watkins. Especially not with the other holes on that team and potential talent available to fill them at their draft slots.
This makes total sense.

Really, but is there anybody can tell us who is going to draft HOU?Lions could trade up for Clowney, not for Watkins ...