Rams Madden cover vote

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rams for the Madden cover.

As you know, last year Madden had a vote for their cover. They're doing it again this year, however they are picking two players from each team, and then once fans pick one or the other, they enter into the 32 team bracket, and go as they did last year.

This year EA has decided to give the honor to Chris Long and...... Brandon Lloyd.

5ttow0.jpg

So either EA games knows something we don't about Lloyd, or they are really confident that he is sticking around.......... Or the much more likely scenario, EA games doesn't know shit about shit and they don't pay attention to any team that isn't the Cowboys, Patriots, Packers, or Saints.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, they don't know shit. AND I'd rather not have any Ram on the cover of that game. That's a death sentence.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah... I'm going with don't know shit about shit.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
Vote Seahawks and 49ers fellas!
I was actually thinking that too. I do not want the Madden curse anywhere close to the Rams

boondock

UDFA
Yeah, we seem to be cursed as it is. Not to mention, remember when Marshall was on the cover? Don't remember what year, but he was hurt a lot that year.