Rams lost two guards in FA last year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I keep hearing Snead's comment in my head, where he mentions OL kind of coming out of nowhere to be starters.

Hopefully they have rethought that stance at this point.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I been saying for a long time ....Boudreau has a hobby it's riding around the WWC circuit. downtown old OL bars & soup OL kitchens & OL thrift stores, looking for bargain old worn broken down flawed antique OL'ers(furniture) & refurbishing those old pieces of OL'ers(furniture) & buff them up some paint some varnish, some sanding move them around & using them on Sundays as the Rams starting offensive line. When one of the pieces gets broke he has several more refurbishing projects in waiting.

Last year Boudreau was presented with a brand new heavy duty beautiful strong piece of OL furniture (Greg Robinson) & Boudreau was not happy he shelved it away until all his other pieces got broken up. That kind of furniture just does nothing for him.
Damn, Bonifay! :ROFLMAO:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I keep hearing Snead's comment in my head, where he mentions OL kind of coming out of nowhere to be starters.

Hopefully they have rethought that stance at this point.
For three seasons we have witnessed this thought with the exception of Greg Robinson. Merlin I am not so sure.