Rams lose: The Positives. Anti-knee jerk thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How would it ever be embarrassing the Rams are a playoff team guaranteed. The WC will come out of the west at least one of them.
Stop trying to draw us offsides... we take it one game at a time.

You can guarantee SEA playoffs if you want. :LOL:

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
Stop trying to draw us offsides... we take it one game at a time.

You can guarantee SEA playoffs if you want. :LOL:
Look at the remaining schedules. I don't see a bunch of losses from either team. I can see both teams finishing up at 11-5 realistically and 2 playoff teams. Dallas are pretenders thanks for exposing them btw. lol

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
I actually think we split with the Rams again with LA getting a W up at the Clink to even up the series

Micah

UDFA
Name
Micah
I circled one as a loss I thought yesterday we would lose that game but the ball bounced our way a few times and we caught a few lucky breaks. We can't count on luck against a talented team like the Rams with Gurly and Kupp. I watched Kupp ball at EWU I live in Spokane so I got to watch him live many times. He's gonna be a headache for years.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
QB JARED GOFF, 60.0 OVERALL GRADE
When you go up against the Legion of Boom, you find those windows that little bit smaller than you’re used to. Goff, who came into the game completing 66.7. percent of his passes, was off target throughout, unable to challenge the aggressive Seahawks coverage unit consistently.

He was unfortunate with both of his interceptions to some degree, but he just wasn’t accurate enough, especially outside the numbers. There he completed just three of 14 passes thrown further than 10 yards down the field and beyond the numbers, a figure that is not good enough.

This is better than the grade they gave Goff against the Cowboys looooool. You should have seen the other forum I posted on. They gave Cutler and Cassel good grades yesterday when they played terribly. The fans of those teams were baffled by it. Their QB grades are so nonsensical.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is better than the grade they gave Goff against the Cowboys looooool. You should have seen the other forum I posted on. They gave Cutler and Cassel good grades yesterday when they played terribly. The fans of those teams were baffled by it. Their QB grades are so nonsensical.

nerds being nerds.