Rams lose: The Positives. Anti-knee jerk thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
- Pretty solid showing by the defense. 13 pts allowed to a pretty good QB
- Rams were in it until the end despite a plethora of turnovers
- Offensive line held there own and looked pretty strong against one of the best defensive fronts in the league
- Tyler Higbee
- J.Johnson
- Robert Woods
- Rams are still in first place

I think McVay will learn from this.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I hope he learns not to waste his time outs and call a better game in the red zone.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Woods has really been impressive and The Rookie Johnson too and Cody Davis. Quinn played a better game against the run it was weird seeing them use him to rush on first down though.

On too Goff I like that he stayed positive after the turnovers one of my concerns about him was how he would react to negative plays. He did much better then he would have a yr ago

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I think this team will learn from this loss
Thought defense played well

Robert freakin' Woods played great

Still in 1st place
4-2 after beating the Jags will be good

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The positives? We blew at least 20 points because of our own errors. We still should have won in the end, but we made yet another unforced error. Seattle wasn't the better team today. They should have blown us out considering the mistakes we made. We just didn't want to win.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
- Pretty solid showing by the defense. 13 pts allowed to a pretty good QB
- Rams were in it until the end despite a plethora of turnovers
- Offensive line held there own and looked pretty strong against one of the best defensive fronts in the league
- Tyler Higbee
- J.Johnson
- Robert Woods
- Rams are still in first place

I think McVay will learn from this.
I think Goff learns from this. Down the stretch the kid played his best ball of the day. I think he'll see some things on tape that allows him to understand how to win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnson for the most part was great as was the defense as a whole. They really held Seattle and their fans chosen one Rawls in check.

Cooper was good on special teams and on offense.

OLine was very good for most of the day with a couple problems from Brown.

Goff never gave up! One tipped pass and one that sailed on him but he never looked defeated out there.

I'm sure I'll think of more but that's the initial thoughts.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God I hate Heath Evans.....The defense played good for the 1st quarter and a half.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
The positives? We blew at least 20 points because of our own errors. We still should have won in the end, but we made yet another unforced error. Seattle wasn't the better team today. They should have blown us out considering the mistakes we made. We just didn't want to win.

Exactly. We gave them that game. Seattle is not impressive at all, especially offensively. We need to just move on from this and learn from our mistakes. Despite not making that catch, I loved seeing Jared make some crucial plays when he needed to on that last drive. He's going to keep getting better and learn from this mistake ridden game.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Turnovers, penalties, and play calling killed us; however, I still feel really good about this team. Seems like the only thing that stopped us today were ourselves. I like that much more than being an inferior team.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I'll tell you what.... Goff really showed me something with that two minute drive.....he was a little off all day.....but really stressed the safteys....On that last drive....a little heat on pass but Kupp almost had the game winner....I think our future is bright.......;)

Go Rams....... ;)

RAMNATION

Rookie
I feel 200 times better than I felt at this point last year. The Seahags (did not beat us, we beat ourselves). Did anyone else hear the announce say Seahags.