Rams looking for a WR?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No flashy picks this year. We are beefing up the line and banking on Quick getting healthy.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I would feel so much better about going WR @ 10 if our OL situation wasn't so cloudy. It would suck to have all these weapons but our QB on his arse all the time due to no blocking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK folks, make it easy on me...draft him then just go win it this year and then we'll just call ourselves the national champions minor league team. Not so far fetched, I don't follow pro ball much but some dude on an ESPN show just said that with your defense a successful offense would put you in the playoffs. Call me a blue and gold homer!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
OK folks, make it easy on me...draft him then just go win it this year and then we'll just call ourselves the national champions minor league team. Not so far fetched, I don't follow pro ball much but some dude on an ESPN show just said that with your defense a successful offense would put you in the playoffs. Call me a blue and gold homer!
-----
Marc Bulger should do the donating for The Rams.