Rams looking for a WR?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I'm starting to see some folks saying you all might be looking at Kevin White in Rd 1....is that really a possibility?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He'd be a very viable option at #10, if he makes it that far.

Alan

Legend
Not a strong possibility of that happening though. White being there at #10 I mean.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not a strong possibility of that happening though. White being there at #10 I mean.
I can already picture Foles, dropping play action bombs on him. Go WV!

iced

White or Cooper at #10 definitely.. Parker a maybe, depending on if/who falls to #10.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'll echo everyone else

If White is there at 10, then yes.

Alan

Legend
I'd only be in favor of not drafting an O-liner if it was Cooper.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
for conversation, if the rams draft kevin white @ #10, how many other NFL teams have had 3 WR's from the same school on their roster at the same time ?? (or for any other position for that matter).

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
for conversation, if the rams draft kevin white @ #10, how many other NFL teams have had 3 WR's from the same school on their roster at the same time ?? (or for any other position for that matter).

Didn't we have like three Ohio state linebackers on the team at the same time at one point?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd only be in favor of not drafting an O-liner if it was Cooper.

Obviously I'm biased and it's probably been debated to death but I think White has more upside than Cooper. Cooper is more polished right now but White has better physical talent.

Alan

Legend
MntneerLegion liking White:
Obviously I'm biased and it's probably been debated to death but I think White has more upside than Cooper. Cooper is more polished right now but White has better physical talent.
That's what Mayock said and I agree with both of you. I'd rather have somone who can contribute early on. I'd like to give Foles every chance to succeed. We already drafted a WR with tons of potential when we drafted Quick. He was finally coming around and looking good before his injury. I think that's too long to wait IMO.

Speeps

Starter
Rams won't take a WR round 1. This is Fisher and Snead putting in work.

Athos

Legend
Yes.

And if so, run all 3 WVU guys out in one package and call it The Mountaineer Blitz.

Or some other better name lol.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We'de have to trade up. I don't see it. Rams have a pretty good receiving corps if Quick comes back healthy.