Rams listed as underdogs in every game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Oh no, 0-16 here we come

X1zy0Yj.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Until the Los Angeles Rams kick the Dolts ass in week one and then are favorites against the Deadskins.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I thought Ben Fawkes was this guy?
giphy.gif

Read something similar from our buddy 3k. Boy do they hate the Rams. Lol

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Any other team in that boat or just the Rams?

I don't think that it matters what I see is that they are going out of there way to even post it and make the Rams seem like they are going to be less than mediocre this season.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
In 99, the rams were underdogs in every game also, and that was in week 1!

Even the bungles, who were the 2nd losingest team of the decade--rams were number 1--were favored, however, when they played in week 4, the rams showed everyone that cinci would be finishing the season with that dubious honor.

I think by week one, the odds will be different.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
In 99, the rams were underdogs in every game also, and that was in week 1!

Even the bungles, who were the 2nd losingest team of the decade--rams were number 1--were favored, however, when they played in week 4, the rams showed everyone that cinci would be finishing the season with that dubious honor.

I think by week one, the odds will be different.

Place bets now that Rams win damn nearly all. $$$$ that will be a big FU to the doubters.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It is kind of silly for ESPN/Canter Tech. to come up with this when no team has even put Pads on yet!!:rolllaugh:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Wouldn't expect anything less from those who "know" better than any of us. Should provide additional motivation if the team needs it.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Rams have been underdogs in 86% of their games in the past ten years.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'd hate to have to come up with a line for almost any game the 1st 4 weeks or so of the season...Nobody really knows how any team is going to be out of the blocks...

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams have been underdogs in 86% of their games in the past ten years.
And their win percentage is 28.9% over that time.
Underdogs 86% of the time. Lost 71.1% of the time.
Seems about what we they deserve.
Wonder what percent they covered.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
You figure they'd AT LEAST be favored versus the whiners... but then I remember the Opening day massacre and epic meltdown in LA last season. Uggghhhh. Gave those turds their only 2 wins last year. STILL hearing it from my 9er fan co-workers. :rant: