Rams like do-it-all prospect Scherff/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I disagree with his opinion on Scherff, but honestly I prefer to hear the outlier opinions than just hearing the same thing over again. The experts have gotten it wrong plenty of times on prospects which even the layman could find serious faults with. Jason Smith for example was not a very popular pick at the time despite being deemed the "best OT" in the draft that year. Or at least he wasn't very popular in my household check the chipped TV and broken remote control for proof. :mad:

I appreciate the original thinking even if Memento is wrong about this one. ;)

Fair enough. And I'm a fan of Memento so nothing personal of course. And god forbid we get another Jason Smith.
Just hope we do something to shore up the line. If it's Peat or other I don't care as long as it's not another year of Davin Joseph.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fair enough. And I'm a fan of Memento so nothing personal of course. And god forbid we get another Jason Smith.
Just hope we do something to shore up the line. If it's Peat or other I don't care as long as it's not another year of Davin Joseph.

None taken. :) I know that a lot of my opinions are questionable, and - as is always the case for anyone - I could be very wrong on Scherff.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
None taken. :) I know that a lot of my opinions are questionable, and - as is always the case for anyone - I could be very wrong on Scherff.
That's what makes the next couple months so much fun. There is going to be a ton of speculation, trade talk and great discussion.
Ultimately I think we all agree that as long as they get impact players that get us back to the freaking playoffs I don't care what position they play :D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's what makes the next couple months so much fun. There is going to be a ton of speculation, trade talk and great discussion.
Ultimately I think we all agree that as long as they get impact players that get us back to the freaking playoffs I don't care what position they play :D

I'd prefer if Scherff doesn't play QB, but if that's what it takes for us to get to the playoffs...