Rams Legos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Your favorite Rams players ... as minifigures
By Ryan Van Bibber@justRVB

Screen_Shot_2014-05-26_at_9.31.53_AM.0_standard_709.0.png

Oyo Sports Toys

Now you can see some of your favorite St. Louis Rams players in Lego form.

Legos are the most popular toy in the world. The NFL is the most popular sport in America. Naturally, the two things intersect because a multibillion entertainment business isn't going to lose out on another licensing opportunity. That means you can get some of your favorite players from the St. Louis Rams in minifigure form.

There's Sam Bradford, Tavon Austin and Greg Zuerlein for the offensive minded among you. Clearly, the makers of these toys don't have a great handle on the Rams' run-first offense. You'll just have to paint Zac Stacy's number on an extra.

You can get both first-round picks in Lego form too.

What about defensive players? Good news, Jake Long has been reassigned by the toy company.

Hmm, Long doesn't look like the prototypical cornerback, but given the state of cornerback play last year, he couldn't have been that bad.

There you go, collect them all. You'll have to build your own Edward Jones Dome with blocks, maybe you can seek public money for it.

Favorite comment after the article:

"I still have my Chris Long with the kung fu grip and my Malibu Sam Bradford dolls…..along with my inflatable Robert Quinn!"

And here's the unofficial song for the 2014 season ...

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
What the hell! Neither Long can play db! They need to do better research than that to sell these things! At least they got the color right. :)

V3

Hall of Fame
Last year's edition of the Austin and Cook lego men didn't include hands. They're hoping the problem is fixed with this season's edition.

:p

I kid, I kid.

Last year's edition of the Austin and Cook lego men didn't include hands. They're hoping the problem is fixed with this season's edition.

:p

I kid, I kid.

They apparently released an update half way through last season where Austin's hands were fixed.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Odd choice to have Robinson and Donald in draft day outfits... it's not like we'll see them in those outfits again (especially if one includes the draft cap.... and why not a Rams cap?)

Yup. They're still working on directions on how to play with Austin, though(Shots fired, Schotty).

I think they arrived just before the Colts game, but unfortunately Lego has shoddy build quality so one of the ankles snapped off.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
For some reason, playing LB without a helmet seems like it would violate concussion prevention protocol.

Side note: Some people have way too much time on their hands. I wish I was one of them.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Odd choice to have Robinson and Donald in draft day outfits... it's not like we'll see them in those outfits again (especially if one includes the draft cap.... and why not a Rams cap?)

Each minifigure comes in a suit, with an extra team jersey, helmet, removable face mask, NFL Draft cap & NFL Draft stand with unique OYO DNA number.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Is this a joke topic or can a fella really buy those LEGO figures? I want some if they really exist.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Ordered my Bradford lego today, and a Tannehill for my sweetie...yeah, I know, but she roots for the Rams also (y)