Rams ( Leaders ) Team Captains

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Who saw the call for the Schedule 2018 season & same 2017 season last year ??

What a difference a year makes .

Last year McVay & Snead were in the feeling out process . Demoff was running the show.

It was cool how they broke down the games , but the travel was killer. The Redskins 2nd game of the season. Europe & Jags (what a great job McVay did) total time zones.

—— This year Aqib Talib & Snead ran the Show . McVay was all into it as well. Big Whitworth just chill , being the old veteran & older than coach.

Freaking totally cool the family & unity McVay has brought to The Rams !! The players get to take full responsibility as well .

So Aqib is going to be so good for Marcus Peters !! He will be a team Captain as well !!

Whitworth will be & was a team Captain last season !!

Then of course The Franchise Jared Goff !!

Johnny Hekker was & will !!

Todd Gurley as well & will !!

Now last season there was Ogletree,Tru Johnson, Connor Barwin who are gone &
we’re team Captains ..

Who are the Leaders & who will be the next team Captain ??

Aaron Donald
Ndamukong Suh
Michael Brockers
Mark Barron

It almost has to be a defensive player , but what great choices !!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Hekker
Whitworth
Goff
Gurley
Talib
Barron
Brockers
Woods

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can some upload the video of The Rams taking the call for the 2018 schedule?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You're right. I guess I'd take Talib out then.

Ok - The fact he was taking the phone call for the 2017 schedule is what triggered me from posting . I think he brings so much to The Rams. He was in the pro bowl a few times as well. He is a Wade guy.

He even named the Denver game the Aqib Bowl

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Ok - The fact he was taking the phone call for the 2017 schedule is what triggered me from posting . I think he brings so much to The Rams. He was in the pro bowl a few times as well. He is a Wade guy.

He even named the Denver game the Aqib Bowl
Boy there's just no pleasing you is there. Okay my last adjustment trade Talib for Joyner. There you happy. Sheesh you sure you're not related to my wife?:eek::rolllaugh:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Boy there's just no pleasing you is there. Okay my last adjustment trade Talib for Joyner. There you happy. Sheesh you sure you're not related to my wife?:eek::rolllaugh:

Lmao - right on dude !!

I guess my question to you is , did you happen to see the video of the schedule ?? I think it shows a cool insight of The Rams connections.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Can’t believe how wrong I was on Talib.

Saw the fight with Crabtree, the chain yank, the eye poke, and heard how he shot himself in the leg.

Then he comes to the Rams, and I hear how well spoken he is, and a team leader, and learn about his philanthropy in Dallas.

All signs point to him becoming a Captain on our D.

Can’t say I’ve really got a good read on Talib yet, but everything I’ve learned about him recently is way more positive than I expected.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I’d find it hard to believe that Barron won’t be the one with the green dot on his helmet

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Can’t believe how wrong I was on Talib.

Saw the fight with Crabtree, the chain yank, the eye poke, and heard how he shot himself in the leg.

Then he comes to the Rams, and I hear how well spoken he is, and a team leader, and learn about his philanthropy in Dallas.

All signs point to him becoming a Captain on our D.

Can’t say I’ve really got a good read on Talib yet, but everything I’ve learned about him recently is way more positive than I expected.

Weird how he seems to always flash like a gang sign ? Maybe it’s just west coast?

McVay & Les respect him & Wade really likes him.

I was the same way , but when he came in with Peters , he was like a Mentor right then.

He loves breaking down games. The schedule video really shows it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’d find it hard to believe that Barron won’t be the one with the green dot on his helmet

My thoughts as of now , but he seems a little more into being into his own zone.

I’m not sure Barron can handle it , I think the mlb gets it ?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
My guess is Mark Barron will be the one calling the D. He's in the middle tand has been there the longest and is pretty sharp with recognition and the x's and o's.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Looks like we all feel that there's right around 10 or more players that we would consider qualified to being captains. That's a huge improvement over the last 20 years or more.

A team we can be proud of.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Michael Brockers

DbUni0vUQAE7KVL.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Dude is Freaking so cool !! Just A True Professional .

At training camp he leads the defensive lineman !!
Aaron Donald was a no show last season !! Brockers is the Ultimate team player .

Last edited: