Rams lead league in Sacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
With 47.
That's really good stuff.. and they didn't have to send extra rushers too much today.

Steelers have a chance to catch us.. they've got 43.

dang

Legend
With 47.
That's really good stuff.. and they didn't have to send extra rushers too much today.

Steelers have a chance to catch us.. they've got 43.
I wonder which defense has the most holding penalties called on their opponent’s offense. Those are just as good as sacks in my book.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I wonder which defense has the most holding penalties called on their opponent’s offense. Those are just as good as sacks in my book.
We know which team has had the most holds not called and I'm sure its not even close. AD gets hosed because he is so much better then any other player along the DL in the league.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We know which team has had the most holds not called and I'm sure its not even close. AD gets hosed because he is so much better then any other player along the DL in the league.
The Niners think they do with Nick Bosa, the Cowboys think so with Parson, the Steelers think so with Watt. We probably can throw in the Mighty Quinn since we know he draws those choke holds. It will be interesting to see the stat however.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Actual penalties or the ones that should be called?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Reader was sent in as an extra rusher at least once given that he had a sack. And if we have to play him on passing downs he is well used as a delayed blitzer / running a stunt/twist.

Tano

Legend
Reader was sent in as an extra rusher at least once given that he had a sack. And if we have to play him on passing downs he is well used as a delayed blitzer / running a stunt/twist.
Reeder actually blitzed another time and Floyd was able to sack the QB on that play because of it.

I think we should blitz Reeder frequently on long passing downs

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Remember when Shaq broke NBA refereeing? I feel like AD has approached this level as well. In his case, he's too short for 6'5" linemen to bock without grabbing him around his neck. They just stop throwing the flag after he gets a his one holding call.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reeder actually blitzed another time and Floyd was able to sack the QB on that play because of it.

I think we should blitz Reeder frequently on long passing downs
Seems like... they sent him the right amount?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I would send him more than 2 times a game but again as I have stated in other threads I like it when we play more aggressive

I like when they play effectively and choose to be aggressive when appropriate.

Like they did.

Having 7 back seemed to make it tough for Huntley to make a decision late in the second half and... interception.

Mixing up coverages, fronts, pressures, etc.. they did it well.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Jesus.. Cleveland doesn't believe in pass protection.

So much for that, lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cleveland just handed Watt the new sack record. He only needs one to break it now. There goes the DPoY for AD even though he still deserves it.