Rams Land Clowney, Mosley, and Yankey in Draft Simulator

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I see alot of Clowney fans out there for our pick... hmmm I'm not so sure he is going to pan out as a decent prospect for us and I'm not so sure it would be the ebst value pick with the 2nd or 1st pick. Taking Mr. Matthews or trading the pick to the highest bidder looks the most promising to me TBH! lol

It'd'll be very interesting to see if we retain Mr. Saffold and ee the direction we go in the off season.

ramsaddiction

Rookie
Name
Anthony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...Rams will select a QB in either the 3rd or 4th round you know it, I know it and the American People know it!

I don't know it. I don't see how spending a 3rd round pick on a backup QB makes this team better. Either Bradford is the guy or he's not. If he's not the guy, draft your guy at #2. If he is your guy, use that pick on someone who will actually see the field and contribute to winning. I would be more on board with this strategy if Bradford was 35 instead of 26 (even though it's beyond rare for 3rd-4th round QBs to become even serviceable starters).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I have new addiction. Thanks ramsaddiction! This is my latest draft from this game.

Round 1 Pick 8 (MINN): Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 1 Pick 14: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee (B)
Round 1 Pick 20 (CHI): Lamarcus Joyner, CB, Florida State (C)
Round 2 Pick 7 (T.B.): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (DAL): Anthony Steen, OG, Alabama (B-)
Round 3 Pick 5 (CLE): Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 14: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 2 (WASH): Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 19 (PHI): Nickoe Whitley, FS, Mississippi State (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (JAX): Isaiah Lewis, SS, Michigan State (A)

I think I could live with one!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, I have new addiction. Thanks ramsaddiction! This is my latest draft from this game.

Round 1 Pick 8 (MINN): Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (A)
Round 1 Pick 14: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee (B)
Round 1 Pick 20 (CHI): Lamarcus Joyner, CB, Florida State (C)
Round 2 Pick 7 (T.B.): Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (A-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (DAL): Anthony Steen, OG, Alabama (B-)
Round 3 Pick 5 (CLE): Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 14: David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 2 (WASH): Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State (B+)
Round 4 Pick 19 (PHI): Nickoe Whitley, FS, Mississippi State (A)
Round 5 Pick 21 (JAX): Isaiah Lewis, SS, Michigan State (A)

I think I could live with one!

Sign me up!

Lots of jockey time, however, between now and May.

IN THE SPIRIT OF THE NEW WALTER MITTY MOVIE, HERE’S MY DRAFT PLAN IF I WERE RAMS GM :

1) TRADE THE 2ND PICK DOWN TO ABOUT 7 OR 8TH (GETTING A 2ND AND A 3RD FOR THIS YEAR, AND A 1st rounder FOR 2015.)

2) TRADE THAT 7TH OR 8TH PICK DOWN TO ABOUT 14TH OR 15TH (GETTING ANOTHER 2nd AND 3rd FOR THIS YEAR)

3) TRADE THAT 14TH OR 15TH PICK DOWN TO ABOUT 26TH OR 27TH (GETTING ANOTHER 2ND ROUNDER AT LEAST, FOR THIS YEAR)

4) WITH THEIR OWN 16TH OR 17TH PICK OF THE DRAFT THE RAMS SELECT : THE BEST CORNER BACK ON THE BOARD (THE TEAMS GREATEST NEED)

5) WITH THAT 26TH OR 27TH PICK THE RAMS SELECT : THE BEST INTERIOR (G OR C) OFFENSIVE LINEMAN AVAIL. (THE TEAMS' 2ND BIGGEST NEED)

IN THE 2ND ROUND (4PICKS) AND 3RD ROUND (3PICKS), THE RAMS NEED TO GET A RECEIVER, A CENTER, A TACKLE, AND ANOTHER GUARD ON OFFENSE, AND A 330-350 LB DEFENSIVE TACKLE, ANOTHER CORNER, AND A FREE SAFETY ON DEFENSE.

KAAAAA-BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! NOW YOU READY TO LINE UP VS. THE SEAHAWKS, 49ERS, AND CARDS, AND THE PATRIOTS, RAVENS, BRONCOS, AND ANYBODY ELSE DAMMIT !!!

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME HOW ABOUT YOU ?

(THANKS AGAIN RGIII – THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING !!!)