Rams know what they'd be getting if they draft Matthews --PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jake Matthews, the guy that has been a top pick 4 2 years. You really can't go wrong w/ this guy.

The others all have their issues despite their potential.

RamzFanz

Damnit
A trade back and Mathews would be fine with me. Clowney and Mathews are the only players I see guaranteed to start game one.

Picking Mathews at 2 would be over drafting him. I just can't see Fisher using this rare opportunity on Mathews if he can't get a trade back. The Rams are too good at taking rawer lineman and training them up.

Taking Mathews over Clowney will never happen. Taking Mathews at 2 will also never happen in my mind. If you want him, and I do, you have to stake it on both Clowney going first AND a trade back IMHO.

FRO

Legend
If Clowney goes 1, Matthews wouldn't be a reach at 2. However if you pick Matthews over Clowney, then you just messed up.