Rams Knock Out Brees, And Who Else?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
With Bees' thumb getting messed up by high fiving AD, and maybe ending his season, it got me to thinking that's not the only QB Rams have sidelined. Over the years I can think of a few more, Wentz and Palmer come to mind and I'm pretty sure there are more.

Not sure thats such a good statistic, like to know who else they've put on the sideline.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
With Bees' thumb getting messed up by high fiving AD, and maybe ending his season, it got me to thinking that's not the only QB Rams have sidelined. Over the years I can think of a few more, Wentz and Palmer come to mind and I'm pretty sure there are more.

Not sure thats such a good statistic, like to know who else they've put on the sideline.
Rotherlisberger by Barron.
Teddy Bridgewater

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Some of those aren't so much KO's by the Rams, as much as unfortunate injuries. I remember the last time Palmer went out for the season against the Rams (he's done it twice), he was back to pass, untouched, and his knee just buckled.

On the other hand, Teddy Bridgewater by LaMarcus ... that was definitely a KO shot.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the other hand, Teddy Bridgewater by LaMarcus ... that was definitely a KO shot.

teddy learned a very important lesson that day - slide earlier. defenders can't stop on a dime when they're committed to the tackle.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
teddy learned a very important lesson that day - slide earlier. defenders can't stop on a dime when they're committed to the tackle.

Yeah, it kind of pissed me off for all the crap the Rams and Joyner took for that play. Things happen so fast and QB's had been really testing the limits of how long they could wait before sliding. Joyner, as you suggest, simply committed to the tackle because if he doesn't there is always a possibility that Bridgewater gets more yards. And shit happened. It's unavoidable that something like that will happen if a QB waits until the last possible second to slide, because it's grossly unfair to expect the D to not commit to taking him down when he's running.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
We've taken out Alex Smith, Palmer, Wentz, Rothlesburger, Bridgewater...pretty sure we took out a Cards back up as well back in 2014 or 15...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Kolb as well I believe. Cardinal QB's are fodder for Rams defenses.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Some of those aren't so much KO's by the Rams, as much as unfortunate injuries. I remember the last time Palmer went out for the season against the Rams (he's done it twice), he was back to pass, untouched, and his knee just buckled.

They are friends off the field and were in communication afterwards. There is no way Joyner was trying to head shot one of his good friends.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Any QB that played for the Cards