Rams Kevin Demoff on Fred Roggin Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oops! Lol :) Can any of the Mods edit out the GM part? thanks!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'm listening to the Beast, and somebody else is doing the Roggin's show. He is blathering on about how John Fox is mediocre...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK, my TuneIn station is doing the CBS Sports feed for what should be the Beast 980. I wonder if the station changing formats/new owner has eliminated the station coverage somehow....

I missed the interview I guess...Anyone hear it? If so, what was said?

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure what's going on but tune-in wasn't working for me either. I went with the radio.com app and was able to listen. Good news because I'm liking that programming better than 710 ESPN (other than Rome).

I'm curious what AM 980 is actually doing in LA.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Im thinking out loud here, but I thought the radio station was changing there format.. About 10 days ago. Just after the official move was announced

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, I read that, which is why I thought it was gone when it wasn't on tune-in. I wonder if they'll just stream on radio.com? I hope it's still there tomorrow. I've enjoyed it better than the others, since moving from 101 St. Louis.

RamBill

Legend
L.A. Rams General Manager Kevin Demoff came on air to talk to Fred Roggin about the number of season tickets the Rams sold for 2016. He also talks about spending the spring in Oxnard and finalizing a training camp location and the location of the future LA Rams Park.

Listen to Demoff Talk Rams

RamBill

Legend
KTLA’s “Rams Jam” series continues. In this segment, we talked to the LA Rams VP of Ticketing and Premium Seating Jake Bye about the benefits of having season tickets, which include special discounts, invitations to special events, right to purchase home playoff game tickets, priority placement for Inglewood season tickets, plus more.

Watch Rams Jam on Season Tickets

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
L.A. Rams General Manager Kevin Demoff came on air to talk to Fred Roggin about the number of season tickets the Rams sold for 2016. He also talks about spending the spring in Oxnard and finalizing a training camp location and the location of the future LA Rams Park.

Listen to Demoff Talk Rams
Sooo, to me, the biggest point made in this entire interview is 'No new uni's in 2016!!! except maybe a change in the throw-backs!!!!