Rams' Joyner making progress going into Year 2/Latsch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Man I was excited about this guy when we drafted him last year. Dude reminds me of a miniture ray lewis. He loves the game and puts all his heart body and soul into it. This guy is gonna surprise a lot of people this year hes a smarter, stronger, faster, more athletic honey badger.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't understand the desire to move him to FS, there has not been anything that I have seen to indicate a desire from the team to make this kind of move. They have players at S they like and Joyner isn't one of them.

This is the group that can put this defense in the top ten if they perform. It seems like there are injuries to our CBs every year that makes depth there imperative. Joyner just needs to keep working hard and playing with confidence, moving him to another position is not going to allow that.