Rams Jersey's will fill 49er Stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Micheal Sam's jersey will be the the highest selling jersey for a late round rookie EVER. That's no stretch, either.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Came in expecting rampant homophobia and instead get hit with a logical reason why Niners stadium will be filled with Rams unis......carry on gentleman! Rams nation doesn't give a freak about sexual preferences we give a freak about winning.
Isn't ROD great!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't think this will correlate to as many new fans as you think. For example, I suffer from Megalophallus, and I wouldn't follow the career of someone else who came out and admitted to having the same affliction.

FROM HERE ON FORWARD X shall be known only as Megalophallus.

Let it be said, let it be done.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I applaud any fan that has the testicular fortitude to wear Rams gear into Whiner territory. Those damn fans are crazy!

I used to go to the whiner vs Rams games decked out in Rams gear, a few fans talked trash but not as much as I did. I never saw the Rams win in SF though, thinkin about changin that this year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My neighbors (cards fan) wife was so happy to see him get drafted that she flat out said she is now a Rams fan. Ordered a jersey right from her phone in my living room. Do not underestimate the impact this will have on a certain segment of the populous. It is huge. Not megalophallus huge, but huge.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Came in expecting rampant homophobia and instead get hit with a logical reason why Niners stadium will be filled with Rams unis......carry on gentleman! Rams nation doesn't give a freak about sexual preferences we give a freak about winning.
It's not just about winning, it's now about total domination. Can you imagine beating both Seattle & San Francisco on the field as well as in their own home stadiums. That's what I'm talking about now. I have also been to Rams games at Candlestick, and this sight, now in their new stadium, is going to be beautiful - a beautiful sea of blue & gold.

The 2015 season is going to be our championship run, and I hope that the F.O. gets the new uniforms approved by the league in time, as it will be a blast to see entire stadiums filled with our colors, both on and off the field.

Slappy967

Starter
I love the mad rush for Sam jerseys bearing his collegiate 52 number, especially when that number is currently spoken for by one of last years 1st round steals.