Rams @Jags full game condensed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
What is this:
"Condensed version will be online in the morning most likely. It's usually posted on the Rams reddit sub".

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is this:
"Condensed version will be online in the morning most likely. It's usually posted on the Rams reddit sub".
Reddit.com/r/losangelesrams

The guy who does this posts it there usually early Monday, or the day after the game.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
few things after watching:

- holy shit that was the worst play-by-play/color commentary I think I've ever heard
- McVay gets too in love with the pass. I woulda ran the ball like 40 times.. Gurley was pickin up 9 yards every other run
- Brown looked good too, definitely should give him more carries to spell Gurley instead of all the trick plays with Tavon
- Woods is solid besides the fumble
- Goff missed a few throws (to Higbee and Watkins deep) but overall played well, didn't turn it over
- we need to hold on to the fucking ball.. even Cooper botched a couple punts
- Fournette's gonna be a beast, hoping his injury is nothing serious
- glad Campbell is out of Arizona

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It says can't play number of views exceeded, try back later?

Ram65

Legend
few things after watching:

- holy crap that was the worst play-by-play/color commentary I think I've ever heard
- McVay gets too in love with the pass. I woulda ran the ball like 40 times.. Gurley was picking up 9 yards every other run
- Brown looked good too, definitely should give him more carries to spell Gurley instead of all the trick plays with Tavon
- Woods is solid besides the fumble
- Goff missed a few throws (to Higbee and Watkins deep) but overall played well, didn't turn it over
- we need to hold on to the freaking ball.. even Cooper botched a couple punts
- Fournette's gonna be a beast, hoping his injury is nothing serious
- glad Campbell is out of Arizona

I hear you. Couple of times like after Goff ran for six on first down I would have liked McVay to keep on running. Gurley had nice runs before that. IIRC it was in the 3rd quarter. The Woods fumble after a nice throw hurt as they were around mid field. There were three big pass plays on the only TD drive or four if you count the shovel pass. It's hard to go down the field and get TDs just running the ball. The short third down run plays were terrible. After watching the game again hr could have run a little more but, they had a decent mix.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeesh the refs look even worse in the condensed version

Well duh, @Debacled . In the condensed version, the refs didn't have as much time to make the calls.:rolleyes:

174.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
First play of the game for Jacksonville, NT Tanzel Smart got moved and pushed down like he was a rag doll again I realize some have posted that you don't have to be big in Wade's scheme to play NT, but IMO, Smart much to small to man that position.