Rams Interested in Kirk Cousins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well.... This is for certain. A lot of unhappy people on this forum are going to post about this, but honestly isn't anything to panic about.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
embarrased.gif

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I saw this rumor on rotoworld a couple days ago, didn't even bother posting it in here... idiots gonna idiot...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I recall, reporters started speculating that the Rams could be interested in Cousins in 2018 IF Goff doesn't progress. Not saying much.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
While i'm certain that Goff being a Ram played a small role in McVay choosing LA...he isn't McVay's QB and he doesn't have to be in the future. This new staff will dig into Goff's abilities and potential in 2017 and go from there. The future is by no means set at QB IMO.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
While i'm certain that Goff being a Ram played a small role in McVay choosing LA...he isn't McVay's QB and he doesn't have to be in the future. This new staff will dig into Goff's abilities and potential in 2017 and go from there. The future is by no means set at QB IMO.

Yeah, at this point no one knows what we have in Goff. You can't base anything on those 7 games. The whole offense was bad with or without Goff. All we can do is wait.

One thing I do know, they have to let it be known Goff is the starter from day one. None of this Fisher crap "He has to earn the job" or "Its not fair to Case". If you trade all those picks for him, he earned the job the day he was drafted. Otherwise you don't draft him. Fisher was an idiot the way he handled it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well.... This is for certain. A lot of unhappy people on this forum are going to post about this, but honestly isn't anything to panic about.

So you're saying they aren't going to cut Goff and then trade away more picks for Cousins?

Serious? What makes you think that?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Buuut, if McVay had said anything other than "I am beyond thrilled at working with Goff" in the interview process, he wouldn't be our HC today.