Rams interested in DT Antonio Smith

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
@jwyattsports: The #Titans have competition for #Texans DL Antonio Smith. Redskins, Rams and Raiders also after him

Alan

Legend
So they think Smith will cost them less than $4 mill? Hard to believe. It's also hard to believe that the Rams will use some of their meager capital to sign a D-line player. :eek:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So they think Smith will cost them less than $4 mill? Hard to believe. It's also hard to believe that the Rams will use some of their meager capital to sign a D-line player. :eek:

It's possible he would because of his age. Guy is a heck of a pass rusher. But I'm not sure why they'd do this unless they are planning to bring in a DT in the draft...*crosses fingers for Donald*

jjab360

Legend
This makes zero sense to me. Not as good as Langford, would only be slightly cheaper, and much, much older.

Unless we're thinking about transitioning to a 3-4, this is a weird FA interest.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure why you'd make this lateral move for a 32 year old player. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Just my speculation...they either like his as a backup/rotational player.

...or they are merely looking at him to make teams think they are in the market for another defensive lineman, thus making teams believe they'd draft Clowney if the miss out on Smith. (just a crazy idea though).