RAMS INJURY REPORT: Friday vs. Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
screenshot_180.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So... Does Austin play?

And... Wow, what happened to DR?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
So... Does Austin play?

And... Wow, what happened to DR?
No on Austin, not worth the risk. He needs to get that thing healed up before he get's back out there.
DR...no answer for ya on that one. We might head into next year with just Stacy and Cunningham and go out and get one or two more RBs via the draft and or FA

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I want Tavon to play. Put a brace on the ankle and go to work! Lots of time to let it heal up.

We saw a lot of Rich early on. He doesn't break tackles and has very little power. Not good for this style of running game. I'm good with another Cunningham.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Do not err on the side of caution with Tavon, fuck that. To me this is a gotta have, must win, game of the year for us. We have to go balls out, can't be putting a shin guard in front of our pussy here. We already have a LONG offseason staring us in the face, let's make it easier by punking the hags in their crib....