Rams Inactives...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Rams inactives: RB Stacy, S D. Stewart, CB Pointer, G S. Smith, OL Jones, OL Washington, DE Rivers.

Falcons inactives: RB Vaughan, S Ishmael, S Motta, G Gunn, T Schraeder, DT Robertson, DE Maponga.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, just heard Schefter say both Jones and White expected to play for Falcons today.

A55VA6

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
Yeah, just heard Schefter say both Jones and White expected to play for Falcons today.
No surprise to me. Let's hope we can contain them,

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
max said:
Rams inactives: RB Stacy, S D. Stewart, CB Pointer, G S. Smith, OL Jones, OL Washington, DE Rivers.

Interesting Ram going into game with only two OL back ups? Looks like Tim Banks has earned some kudos & moved ahead of last yrs starter @ OLG & ORG Shelley Smith on that OL depth chart. I have been under the impression that Tim Barnes played better @ OG in Boudreau' OL than Shelley Smith did in TC & Pre season. That left knee of Saffold's has me worried. I watched Saffold limp around the entire game against the Cards & watched an interview this week with him being seen in the back ground after practice where he was limping on it again.

DE Rivers not dressed means Chris is well enough to play some. Fisher & his coaches love a full mega rotation of DL'ers.

Fisher must want Harkey back on the field ASAP he was impressive in place of FB/H-Back Lance Kendricks in TC & Pre Season. Am I the only one who see's a much thicker bigger Lance Kendrick on the field???

Four RB's this week Cunningham- Pead- DR & Reynolds. We could see Chase even be tried @ KR some if DR comes up hurting again. I just have that feeling that if Benny is given a chance to run the ball during the game & let him get comfortable he will turn many of a Ramfanhead & cease that #1 RB position.