Rams in the Red-Zone - 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thus far, here is how successful we've been at turning red-zone visits into TDs:
Red-zone opportunities - 16
Red-zone TDs - 12
Red-zone TD% - 75%
(Discounting taking a knee against Jax)

Our offense has been one of the NFL's most efficient in 2013 at getting into the end-zone once we get to the red-zone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for putting this stat up.

Progress!

Despite some offense problems, we've had effectiveness when in scoring position.

bskrilla

Starter
I think this shows why starting field position is so important to this team. The quicker they get to the red zone the better. Today they didn't have the ST penalties and had some good returns/turnovers so they scored a lot.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bskrilla said:
I think this shows why starting field position is so important to this team.

Bingo!

Graphicker

Starter
I remember when we struggled so damm bad to score in the redzone a few years back. Not even Sjax could have punched that ball in.. It was FG after FG.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jrry32 said:
Thus far, here is how successful we've been at turning red-zone visits into TDs:
Red-zone opportunities - 16
Red-zone TDs - 12
Red-zone TD% - 75%
(Discounting taking a knee against Jax)

Our offense has been one of the NFL's most efficient in 2013 at getting into the end-zone once we get to the red-zone.
yeah that TD to. Quick yesterday was just unstoppable
Three TDs to three big guys FWIW that's better than GSOT, Shotty may not be so bad hmmmm?

I predict we blow a few more people out this yr

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You do have to give props to Schotty for some of the play calling in the redzone. He gets alot of play action, and guys completely wide open. Maybe he just spends all day drawing up redzone plays and ignores how we are supposed to get there?

And Sam definitely does very well down there too, he picks his matchups and threads the ball into some tight windows.