RAMS in the Desert... Roll Call

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Anyone going to the game Sunday? I would love to hook up with any ROD brothers and sisters, and other RAMS fans this weekend. I'm bringing my mojo, all the way from Big Sky Country, to help our team get things turned around... even if that means I need to abduct Fitzpatrick! But in all seriousness, anyone going just PM me!

Rainram

Starter
I live about 10 minutes away man, but I gotta work! Un-fuckin-real!

Represent for us!

Cards fans ain't too bad usually (they're startin to get a little uppity tho)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone going to the game Sunday? I would love to hook up with any ROD brothers and sisters, and other RAMS fans this weekend. I'm bringing my mojo, all the way from Big Sky Country, to help our team get things turned around... even if that means I need to abduct Fitzgerald! But in all seriousness, anyone going just PM me!

Edit: Corrected my mistake! I'm a
dope.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah... Celtic Pride most definitely does NOT need a sequel. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sadly I won't be able to make the trip, will be watchin the game in Vegas. Gonna be a busy weekend, what with the Frozen Fury game on Saturday too (GKG!!!) at the MGM. Pumped up man, my kid surprised me with the tickets and I'm just as much a Kings nut as I am a Rams fan.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'm actually going! I live in Tucson, AZ and bought some tickets to go with my dad and brother (who is a cardinals fan). I'll be there, Section 125.