Rams in St. Louis a problem not going away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debacled

Starter
STL stole the team away with a sweetheart deal they couldn't hold themselves to. A deal which they could have upheld to lock the team in STL. Stan called their bluff.

It doesn't need to "go away" because it's not a story. It's sour grapes. Rams and the NFL will win that litigation, if you want to call it that.
As I stated earlier it has nothing to do with sour grapes at this point. The Rams are gone, they were gone well before the 2016 season and nothing is changing that.

This is about the money spent under the impression that spending said money would keep the team. It never had a chance. The team and hell I'm sure the NFL (owners especially) knew Kronke had plans to move well before it even came to a vote. The "moral" quotes dropped by Demoff highlight they were doing something they were trying to hide.

Am I from the St. Louis area? Sure am. Am I still a Rams fan? Still here aren't I?

Am I still pissed at the NFL and Kronke? Sure am, but that doesn't change who I root for. For once I'd like to see public outlets not get rendered under and out right abused by billionaires with zero repercussions.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I haven't read all the posts. I haven't seen anything exactly wrong. But, the topic is so divisive I'm closing it.

If another moderator wants to unlock they can.

I just think it's run it's course. it's been posted. Discussed briefly.

Good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.