Rams in Primo Position for Playoff Run.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

beej

Rookie
I Believe RAMS have solid chance to make playoffs. Don't you? We've finished strong the last few years...Why not this year?
Rams fans are like zoysia grass. Trampled on for an entire season and comes right back next year

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I gave up a long time ago trying to predict records. 9-7 is the minimum I think to get in playoffs, 8-8 if if they win all their division games. Rams can lose 5 more games and still get to nine wins. Better even if it wasn't div. games.
The NFL is a league of attrition. Depth is minimal. Zona is a good team, but Palmer gets injured a lot. He goes out this week they would be pressed to get 8 wins. Seahags lose a couple DB's the same. etc.

So win at least 8 of 13 games and you have a real chance.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It ain't over 'til it's over.
Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.
I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.:)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If my team is handing it out, then I am drinking it. It's just what kind of fan that I am. I know this isn't a championship team right now, and nobody is selling that. My koolaid glass will always remain half full, at least.

It's either that or drink Smart Water (I actually like it) and be the East German judge always handing out low scores, always unimpressed...

Ram kool-aid may currently be a bit funky and leave an odd aftertaste, but you drink it if you're a Ram fan just like you buy a cupcake at your kid's school bake sale even if you're on a diet because you support your kid.

Doesn't mean you gorge yourself, but the Rams aren't winning right now...

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Predictions that we're worse than last season with Foles and Gurley make me want to stick my fingers in my ears and go na na na na na na na na...

Who predicted worse than last year? I predicted 6 wins, don't think I've seen anyone say 5.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I too am drinking the cool aid and think the next two games will resemble the Rams v Steelers. If the running game gets going and Foles plays like he did in week one we may all have a different attitude in two weeks when the bye week starts. Imagine if the Rams can pull off two wins on the road against two of the best team in football. How will the Rams be viewed if they beat 3 of the top 10 teams in football by week 5? (Yes I drank two cups of cool-aid!) I think this team, with a little improvement, has 9 wins written all over it.

I think with all the focus on how lamb our Offense has been we aren't focusing on how well our Defense is playing. In the last few seasons the D started awful slow but this year they are off to the races. This is in spite of the Offense leaving them in terrible situations time and time again. If we have a small improvement in the running game/Offense I think the Arizona game will come down to the 4th quarter. A nice long drive to end the game or another big play by our Defense and this could be our break out game, again!

Go Rams!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams need to show something this week to convince me we are in that position. Green Bay is a brutal game. Rodgers looks unstoppable. We need to stick it to Arizona.
Yup.. the next two weeks are extremely significant.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's entirely possible that we can make the playoffs this year. I agree with the OP that the NFC looks weak this year and that a window for a team like us is wide open. I don't question our talent one bit, even with the below average OL.

What I question is the desire and mindset. When I see players laugh after huge mistakes.....let's just say Isaac Bruce, Faulk, and Warner didn't laugh after big mistakes.

A good week of coaching by Fisher and this team may be okay. We're a deep enough roster to hold players accountable with playing time now. If Cook and Kendricks see reps going to Harkey, they'll get the message about catching the football. That sort of thing.

Holt always smiled and chuckled after he dropped a pass (which was rare) and boy oh boy did posters let him have it for that.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Holt always smiled and chuckled after he dropped a pass (which was rare) and boy oh boy did posters let him have it for that.

It's a lot easier to smile when you drop a pass after you've caught 7 for 125 yards and 2 tds and your offense is up 35 to 14.

Not when your team can't even see the end zone without a pair of binoculars, but I get what you're saying.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's a lot easier to smile when you drop a pass after you've caught 7 for 125 yards and 2 tds and your offense is up 35 to 14.

Not when your team can't even see the end zone without a pair of binoculars, but I get what you're saying.

Holt did it pretty much every single time he dropped one (not that it was that many times) and he did it even when he played on some pretty bad teams and they were losing.

He's just one of those guys that is like that. It didn't mean he didn't care which is what some posters said.

No big deal.