Rams in Primo Position for Playoff Run.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
I'm off the koolaid man. The hangovers have been a bitch.

We have to face quite a few more good Ds and this offense is a bottom feeder and playing Zona won't make us look better.

Till we score TDs. I see 6 wins.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It ain't over till its over. So I'm still hoping we can turn this thing around. Everyone on this board know they CAN do it - they have the talent. But will they? That's where I think a few of us have started to lose a bit of faith these past few weeks.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
It's entirely possible that we can make the playoffs this year. I agree with the OP that the NFC looks weak this year and that a window for a team like us is wide open. I don't question our talent one bit, even with the below average OL.

What I question is the desire and mindset. When I see players laugh after huge mistakes.....let's just say Isaac Bruce, Faulk, and Warner didn't laugh after big mistakes.

A good week of coaching by Fisher and this team may be okay. We're a deep enough roster to hold players accountable with playing time now. If Cook and Kendricks see reps going to Harkey, they'll get the message about catching the football. That sort of thing.

WvuIN02

Starter
Offense is dead last in the league. Thats some Jim Jones type koolaid, dont drink too much

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Offense is dead last in the league. Thats some Jim Jones type koolaid, dont drink too much
If my team is handing it out, then I am drinking it. It's just what kind of fan that I am. I know this isn't a championship team right now, and nobody is selling that. My koolaid glass will always remain half full, at least.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
For what it's worth....I to struggle after the losses....but I'm a Rams fan 1st....second. ..I know how talented we are....not because someone told me but because I pay attention to the draft every year and not only our games but other games around league. .....as a former coach i see the little improvments ...although sometimes not as fast as I would like....I just have a feeling about how good this team is going to be this year by season end and playoffs. ..

Sure we are dead last in offense 3 games in......but I believe we will rebound and finish top 12...and our defense will keep improving also....just my thoughts...... No Kool-aid here...

Go Rams....... ;)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Uh, am I missing something? Don't you have to win games to make the playoffs?

Rainram

Starter
My prediction:

@ Arizona Cardinals Loss
@ Green Bay Packers Loss
Cleveland Browns Win
San Francisco 49ers Win
@ Minnesota Vikings Loss
Chicago Bears Win
@ Baltimore Ravens Loss
@ Cincinnati Bengals Loss
Arizona Cardinals Loss
Detroit Lions Win
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win
@ Seattle Seahawks Loss
@ San Francisco 49ers Loss

Good for 6-10 and another season of Jeff Fisher.
Well if we go 1-4 in our remaining Division games, and can't pull a win from very average Vikings and Ravens teams, then we deserve to be 6-10.

But if we can go 3-2 in our Division games at least, and win one of the Ravens/Vikings games...which is all VERY possible, we are now 9-7. Very possible.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams are going to the playoffs. They may even take the NFCW.

Stay calm people, it's coming. After the bye the Rams will be destroying teams.
Which is why getting to 2-3 with a win over the Cardinals (as opposed to Green Bay) is so huge. 2-0 in division would go a long way to helping the cause.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
So, the Rams lose every away game this season?

The Niners beat us?

Dude, put the razor down, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to early to write this team off. (y)

I'm not saying I'll be right on very game, that would be stupid, maybe they win one of the road games and lose a home game instead, maybe they go 2-0 against the 49ers and lose to the Browns. But I stand by my record prediction. This is the worst O in the entire league for yards, and would be for scoring if it wasn't for a Tavon punt return and getting to play an additional half Q against the Seahawks. I don't see that miraculously changing over night, especially with Fisher as HC.

But I commend you for the hope and enthusiasm you can have in this team, I'm having a hard time mustering any.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The schedule is pretty favorable after the bye. I could see the Rams making a serious run after the bye week, especially if they get the offense figured out. It all hinges on that stinkin offense though, they have the pieces they just have to put it all together.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's no way we're beating the Cardinals or Packers.

At 1-4, coming off a bye, we had better beat the Browns and 49ers at home.

At 3-4, the game of the year then IMO is at Minnesota. I don't care that the Ravens are 0-3, winning in their stadium has been very difficult outside of their division rivals.

The Vikings game is the next opportunity for Fisher and the Rams to show that we're legit. After that game we're home for the Bears, so if we can pull that out we should be 5-4.

Then the Ravens/Bengals - in years past, Fisher would pull out one of these two games. I want to see that happen...but it's too difficult. I don't trust this team.

At 5-6, we're coming home for 3 straight - all must win games. After those 3, we're sitting at 8-6 (the most likely scenario here is that we actually go 1-1 against the Ravens/Bengals and then 2-1 against the Cards/Bucs/Lions - either way, we'd be sitting at 8-6). Last two games we lose to Seattle and beat SF. So I could potentially see this team finishing at 9-7, but that's counting on a road win at Minnesota....not very likely IMO. And let's face it, if we do start 1-4, getting to 8-8 would be a good season as that would require the Rams to go 7-4 in their last 11 games. That would probably be our best record over an 11 game stretch since 2003.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My prediction:

@ Arizona Cardinals Win
@ Green Bay Packers Loss
Cleveland Browns Win
San Francisco 49ers Win
@ Minnesota Vikings Win
Chicago Bears Win
@ Baltimore Ravens Loss
@ Cincinnati Bengals Win
Arizona Cardinals Win
Detroit Lions Win
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win
@ Seattle Seahawks Loss
@ San Francisco 49ers Win

11-5, playoffs, NFCW champs.
This seems realistic to me. Especially the way these opponent appear today!!(y):D

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not saying I'll be right on very game, that would be stupid, maybe they win one of the road games and lose a home game instead, maybe they go 2-0 against the 49ers and lose to the Browns. But I stand by my record prediction. This is the worst O in the entire league for yards, and would be for scoring if it wasn't for a Tavon punt return and getting to play an additional half Q against the Seahawks. I don't see that miraculously changing over night, especially with Fisher as HC.

But I commend you for the hope and enthusiasm you can have in this team, I'm having a hard time mustering any.

I haven't lost hope that this line will be adequate. Is it worse than last season? No. Is it getting better? Sure. Does it have a higher ceiling than last season? Yep.

Predictions that we're worse than last season with Foles and Gurley make me want to stick my fingers in my ears and go na na na na na na na na...

Cardncub

Rookie
I haven't lost hope that this line will be adequate. Is it worse than last season? No. Is it getting better? Sure. Does it have a higher ceiling than last season? Yep.

Predictions that we're worse than last season with Foles and Gurley make me want to stick my fingers in my ears and go na na na na na na na na...

I see you didn't last long on ASFN. You talked trash & as soon as it was given back you lost your mind. Way to keep it civil.