Rams Holding Draft Party at LA Live Apr.28 with the New Rams Cheerleaders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
The L.A. Rams will have an official Draft Party at L.A. Live on April 28. It will be the first public appearance for the 2016 @LARamsCheer.

Los Angeles Rams ‏@RamsNFL
Do you want to cheer for the @LARamsCheer?

Click Here Now ➡️ http://cheerfor.therams.com/

Cc1MvfqWIAApGXn.jpg

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Los Angeles Rams Official Draft Party at L.A. Live

Details
The Rams Official Draft Party at L.A. Live will be the site for Rams fans to converge on of Los Angeles' most amazing places! Fans will follow the NFL Draft being shown live. The Official Draft Party will feature the first public appearance for the 2016 Los Angeles Rams Cheerleaders.

Thursday, April 28at 5 PM

L.A. LIVE
800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90015

View: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539625143004337/

rdw

Pro Bowler
hmm... I wonder if they need judges for the cheerleader tryouts? ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Los Angeles Rams Official Draft Party at L.A. Live

Details
The Rams Official Draft Party at L.A. Live will be the site for Rams fans to converge on of Los Angeles' most amazing places! Fans will follow the NFL Draft being shown live. The Official Draft Party will feature the first public appearance for the 2016 Los Angeles Rams Cheerleaders.

Thursday, April 28at 5 PM

L.A. LIVE
800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90015

View: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539625143004337/
I'd Like to go, But I also like to spread out all my Player info on my coffee table while I watch the Draft. So I'll probably stay at home. Drinks are free their!!:D:hiding:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
New cheerleaders! Nice!!! I'm really not trying to be mean I promise, so I'll only say the following watered down version of my strong opinion.
The St Louis Rams cheerleaders of the past didn't rank very high in physical beauty, compared to most all other NFL team cheerleaders. I always wondered why that was. But I know for sure that cheerleaders being pulled from the Los Angeles population ... wow, look out! Hubba hubba.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I wonder if they are going to return to calling them the Embraceable Ewes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Man I'm thinking about going to this. Anyone else considering it? Wonder if they're selling some sort of tickets for it...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They even had their own trading cards.
upload_2016-3-6_13-33-32.png

And if this doesn't say late 70s early 80s I don't know what does: