Rams History!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I woke up this morning and couldn't get the '1951' Team out of my mind ( My 1st year watching the Team) So I decided to Check out the Rams Week #4 Stats. And Just wanted to share them with you for Fun! The Rams came into the game 2-1 (This was a 12 game season) In this game the Rams racked up 496 yards in Offence. They used two QB's and Waterfield and VanBrocklin both passed for TD's of 38 yds and 81 yds, respectively. The Team as a whole Rushed 50 times for 323 yards!! We were a rushing League then. Deacon Dan Towler rushed 11 times for 144 yards, a Long of 79,and a TD! Elroy 'Crazy Legs' Hirsch had a poultry 3 rec. for 111 yards, a long of 81, and a TD! We Beat the Packer 28-0!! " This is just a taste of what I saw my 1st year watching the Rams, Been a Fan every since up or down! Just thought you'd enjoy a Little History!!

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
That sounds like a good time to be a rams fan. I've been a fan since 03' I think I was 10 at the time. Unfortunately for me all I know is losing and heartaches but I still love this team dam it!!