Rams hire new strength coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
haha...I can't stand Cena's character, but he's an awesome PR guy for WWE. 1000th episode of Raw, it feels like a PPV event. Can't wait. and it is in St. Louis, see it all connects.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a nice shirt Cena's wearing. I'd like to get me one of those.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well no point in the rest of the NFL even showing up next year, just give the Rams the Super Bowl.

I mean, how do you think LA won the cup?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjS3Z9LITU0[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Ehh, that Raw was ok. Seein all the faces from the past was fun (Trish Stratus FTW). Was a whole lot of video packages and social media pandering. And why did we need segments of Charlie Sheen? I wish they would've kept the past guys in and had longer matches.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Angry Ram said:
Ehh, that Raw was ok. Seein all the faces from the past was fun (Trish Stratus FTW). Was a whole lot of video packages and social media pandering. And why did we need segments of Charlie Sheen? I wish they would've kept the past guys in and had longer matches.
The CM Punk heel turn was awesome!

Angry Ram

Killgasm said:
Angry Ram said:
The CM Punk heel turn was awesome!

Yeah that and the AJ thing came out of no where. The show kinda dragged on in the middle with so many video clips and social media stuff then cut straight to commercial.

CM Punk turnin evil makes it inevitable that Super Cena is gonna win the title soon.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:

It sucked not seeing Stone Cold. Im pretty sure he was busy filming a movie but it still woulda been cool. Imagine if he showed up during that Rock/Punk/Bryan segment, it would have been fantastic.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Not sure what that has to do with the Rams, but a new strength coach would probably be nice.

GO RAMS!!!!

Angry Ram

JdashSTL said:
Angry Ram said:

It sucked not seeing Stone Cold. Im pretty sure he was busy filming a movie but it still woulda been cool. Imagine if he showed up during that Rock/Punk/Bryan segment, it would have been fantastic.

I know right? He's filmin Grown Ups 2.

Rock/Austin vs. Punk/Bryan

ahhhh...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
That's a nice shirt Cena's wearing. I'd like to get me one of those.

Yeah - I'd take me one of those. Get your peeps on that would yuh Paulie?