Rams Highlight Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Some of you who are or were on RRF may have seen these videos, but if not I'd like to post 2 recent Rams highlight videos I made on my YouTube channel:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JpK42fwuo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47PfbcbOWcA[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Excellent!

I was hoping someone else would show up eventually and inspire me to make some more of my own.
Let's subscribe to each other, bruh. http://www.youtube.com/user/RamsONDEMAND?feature=mhee

By far the best hit of the season, too...

ta6El.jpg

Great work!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Excellent!

I was hoping someone else would show up eventually and inspire me to make some more of my own.
Let's subscribe to each other, bruh. http://www.youtube.com/user/RamsONDEMAND?feature=mhee

By far the best hit of the season, too...

ta6El.jpg

Great work!

I've been subbed to you. And that hit should have been ruled a fumble. My friend biggame1190 and I were there & the crowd went nuts when nuts when it was ruled incomplete! He had 4 defensive TDs, but that was another chance and he also had one in the AZ home game when Fitz facemasked him

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's the first I've seen those videos.

AWESOME!

I want SJ back and that video shows exactly why.

They don't come along very often with that kind of heart.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:

AWESOME!

My favorite Ram of all time. Is he as fast as he was when he was in 07-09? No. But he's not "slow" and his work ethic allows him to stay in tip top shape. He has more than just a value as a runner for this team. His pass pro is great (see Willis block), he hasn't fumbled since the Cleveland game in 2011 (only runner with 200+ carries w/o fumbling in 2012), catches the ball very well. Also great leader and individual

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams24/7 said:
He had 4 defensive TDs, but that was another chance and he also had one in the AZ home game when Fitz facemasked him
Good point. I almost forgot about that great defensive play by ... Fitzgerald.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rams24/7 said:
CGI_Ram said:

AWESOME!

My favorite Ram of all time. Is he as fast as he was when he was in 07-09? No. But he's not "slow" and his work ethic allows him to stay in tip top shape. He has more than just a value as a runner for this team. His pass pro is great (see Willis block), he hasn't fumbled since the Cleveland game in 2011 (only runner with 200+ carries w/o fumbling in 2012), catches the ball very well. Also great leader and individual

Honestly, He's one of my all time favorites too. He's got a lot of fans on this board. He plays the game the way we want to see it played...All heart!

He's a tad slower these days, but speed never was his game. He's a high effort power back. If he stays healthy he should continue to be productive.

And... To your point, he takes care of himself. He's got a few years left.

Greaat videos. It took me a while to warm up to SJ after Marshall was here and had done his thing. SJ is one of my favorite players now, so cool, big heart, and the way he treats the fans.....priceless.

Can't wait til 2013 season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for posting those here.

I used to watch SJ here in Beaver Nation. I was so jacked (no pun intended) when we drafted him. He always was a warrior. It has been great to see him become a leader too.