Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – News Conference – October 5, 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

RANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 10-5-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – News Conference – October 5, 2012

(Opening statements)
“It was reported a couple of hours ago or so that (Executive VP and COO) Kevin Demoff was taken to the hospital. I want to comment on that. Kevin is stable, he’s alert, he’s fine, he’s just undergoing some tests and he’s going to be just fine. I don’t have any more to report on that other than he just had an incident in his office and he was taken to the hospital. I spoke with him before he left and he’s going to be just fine.”

(On injuries from yesterday’s game)
“I’m going to have an injury report for you on Wednesday. I’m not commenting on any injuries from the game. It’s a competitive issue.”

(On WR Danny Amendola)
“If Danny’s going to miss a game, I’ll discuss it at a time in which I’m sure that he’s going to miss a game.”

(On S Quintin Mikell)
“He did not return to the game. He left with a concussion, did not return. He’s going through the normal concussion things.”

Full:
http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 5155828594