Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher addresses upcoming season plans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
POSTED 9:39 AM, JUNE 3, 2015, BY STAFF WRITER
http://fox2now.com/2015/06/03/rams-head-coach-jeff-fisher-addresses-upcoming-season-plans/

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Rams head coach Jeff Fisher joins us in studio to discuss the upcoming season and addresses his position on the team’s potential move to L.A.

“My position on all this is simple. I’ve not asked so I can say I don’t know. It’s my focus to eliminate the distraction,” Fisher said.

Although Fisher does not know the plans for the stadium, he acknowledges how many people are working behind the scenes, trying to set up something so the team can stay in St. Louis.

While fans are focused on the potential move, Fisher is looking forward to the upcoming season.

“We’re going to play here this year and we are going to have a good football team,” Fisher said.

By Emma Rechenberg

RamBill

Legend
Jeff Fisher on OTA's, Gurley, Foles, Rookies + More

If he wasn’t injured, could Todd Gurley have gone #1 Overall? Jeff Fisher joins Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr on The Fast Lane to talk about the state of the Rams. Gurley is “Andrian Peterson-Like”, a rare athlete with tremendous explosion and speed. “You’re going to hear his named called a lot.” Fisher explains why he gets the Rookies caught up on conditioning first before getting to the football activities. “Everybody is in good shape right now”. So far, so good…we’re really pleased with what we’ve seen. The Big 10 O-linemen are well coached, they understand protections and angles….they’re plug n play guys….These guys are way ahead of schedule…we’re really pleased with what we’ve seen out of Havenstein. Nick Foles has taken over…he understands how to lead a team…he’s developed great relationships already….he’s impressed with the talent around him. He loves the big targets, he loves the speed. He’s gonna get it done for us. Fisher: “We have a chance to be a great team.” The defense is returning and improving…as soon as we can get these young O-linemen settled down, we’ll start running the ball and we’ll be in great shape.

Listen to Fisher Talk Rams

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
POSTED 9:39 AM, JUNE 3, 2015, BY STAFF WRITER
http://fox2now.com/2015/06/03/rams-head-coach-jeff-fisher-addresses-upcoming-season-plans/

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Rams head coach Jeff Fisher joins us in studio to discuss the upcoming season and addresses his position on the team’s potential move to L.A.

“My position on all this is simple. I’ve not asked so I can say I don’t know. It’s my focus to eliminate the distraction,” Fisher said.

Although Fisher does not know the plans for the stadium, he acknowledges how many people are working behind the scenes, trying to set up something so the team can stay in St. Louis.

While fans are focused on the potential move, Fisher is looking forward to the upcoming season.

“We’re going to play here this year and we are going to have a good football team,” Fisher said.

By Emma Rechenberg
A man that not only admits he ' Cheats at Softball!' But , in advance, Tells you how he is going to do it!!:D