Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher (12/24/12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher (12/24/12)

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Postgame Press Conference
Monday, December 24, 2012

(On his overall thoughts on the Rams’ play Sunday)
“They played hard, which they do, and offensively it was nice to get points once we got in plus territory. As I said yesterday, the big play to start the third quarter was huge for us, and the turnovers, Defensively, we handled the run game. We gave up too many explosive plays. You give up two 100-yard receiving days to two different receivers, but that’s going to happen when they throw the ball 54 times, especially when they’re behind. But, overall I thought special teams did a great job, especially the punt team did a really good job. Roscoe (Parrish) I think was second in the NFC in punt return, so we handled that. We positioned the ball very well and hung on. We ran the ball against a good defense against the run during the game, but not when we needed to do it in the four minute situation when they knew it and we knew it - we’ve got to get better at that. Overall, we came through it healthy and we’re on to the next challenge.”

(On P Johnny Hekker)
“He did a nice job. He did a nice job positioning the ball. He was under pressure. He actually turned and punted the opposite direction a couple of times because of where the rush was coming from. Yeah, he did a nice job.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 4154550754